Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thoughts on these loafers:

Amazon product ASIN B0010C8SH4
I came across them searching for different ones...probably will end up going w. the cole haans eventually but these seemed pretty nice too :nerd:
I'd rock them with no break trousers. I'll post some pics up tomorrow when I get home.

I saw some Roshes out here in the boonies in broken sizes for $60. Almost thought about buying :lol:

Amazon product ASIN B0010C8SH4
I came across them searching for different ones...probably will end up going w. the cole haans eventually but these seemed pretty nice too :nerd:
I'd rock them with no break trousers. I'll post some pics up tomorrow when I get home.

I saw some Roshes out here in the boonies in broken sizes for $60. Almost thought about buying :lol:

And you didn't tell me!? Info man!!! Were Iguanas in there?

I dunno man... looks like something that regular grandpas would wear. I'm sure some of these dudes here can pull it off but it looks nowhere as spiffy as the Cole Haans posted previously. The Cole Haan toe box looks much slimmer than these.  

Yeah...the profile from A's pics do look a lot slimmer...I think I'll probably end up goin with those just trying to look for all the options

I'm caving into the Cole Haan Air Aidens. They're at such a good price now and I know I'll regret it later. :wow:

Steezy on GQ now too? :pimp:

Someone care to school me on AE Strands? Really considering buying a pair. Any chance I can find em somewhere for less than the $325?

Last edited:
It's almost retail man! It was the black upper with white sole. There were other colors too like navy and green or something. They also have mad pairs of this around.

It's almost retail man! It was the black upper with white sole. There were other colors too like navy and green or something. They also have mad pairs of this around.

Man I missed out...lol

In other news, who's this dapper fellow?

The caption says:
"Almost every guy's got a navy blazer, white shirt, and loafers (if you don't, you should). While most would want to throw on some khakis with this, and it would look smart, the red pants just show how swapping out one piece can amp up the entire rig." - Matt Sebra

Last edited:
Someone care to school me on AE Strands? Really considering buying a pair. Any chance I can find em somewhere for less than the $325?

I've seen Nordstroms include them in their mens sale. I think they are $100 off at that time, but don't quite remember. If you're not in a hurry you could wait and see if they come up there. Looks like it is coming up June 14th.

Last edited:
on a side note, our boy jace lumley is quoted on the same page but congrats to steezy

cover page of GQ up next :pimp:

I've seen Nordstroms include them in their mens sale. I think they are $100 off at that time, but don't quite remember. If you're not in a hurry you could wait and see if they come up there. Looks like it is coming up June 14th.

Yep, that is where I got mine. You can definitely get them on sale if you are patient.

Serg,

Join the team and get gorilla arms!

Should have it by next week for sure. Had to update my iPhone since my iPhone 4 kept turning off on me and not accepting phone calls or texts from specific numbers for no reason...which sucks, at least I have the 5 now. Hopefully the camera is a bit more decent.

Picking up my waistcoat from Michael Andrews Bespoke Saturday.

Last edited:
I'm caving into the Cole Haan Air Aidens. They're at such a good price now and I know I'll regret it later. :wow:

Steezy on GQ now too? :pimp:

all i gotta say is peep who wrote the commentary to the 3rd pic.... :nerd: Jace, you mad bro?

EDIT: late pass :smh: saw its posted already

Last edited:
jace still salty and declined to comment when asked about ksteezy's pic, must've been cringing on the inside when he saw steezy again

:lol:

This dude Jace shed a tear in the bathroom stalls after he saw Steezy was featured

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom