Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Damn. Saw those Cole Haan loafers at my local Nordstroms also. Decided to pick up some wingtips instead for the same price

ive been contemplating about getting some loafers and wingtips from cole haan

so far i have 3 shoes from cole haan and theyre all super comfy

lord & taylor has a friends & family sale coming up. might scoop some up then. plus i can get an extra 25% off on top

cole haan has their own ff sale going on too

and then theres the nordstrom sale thats current

oh man decisions decisions :lol:

ive been contemplating about getting some loafers and wingtips from cole haan

so far i have 3 shoes from cole haan and theyre all super comfy

lord & taylor has a friends & family sale coming up. might scoop some up then. plus i can get an extra 25% off on top

cole haan has their own ff sale going on too

and then theres the nordstrom sale thats current

oh man decisions decisions :lol:

Damn. Saw those Cole Haan loafers at my local Nordstroms also. Decided to pick up some wingtips instead for the same price

NVM

Last edited:
Anyone know if Converse's sizing is any different now? It shows that Chucks run 1/2 large on Converse.com...accurate?

God i am dying to purchase these...but i must resist....no money until next month...

Triple H,

You went a full 1.5 down on those loafers and they were good?

Pinoy,

What about you? Sized down?

I'm usually 8/8.5 and would've just rocked with the 8 if they're on the roomy side but if you can size down that much.....

About to pull the trigger on Nordstrom's site.

Triple H,

Pinoy,

I'm usually 8/8.5 and would've just rocked with the 8 if they're on the roomy side but if you can size down that much.....

Yeah. I usually wear a 12 in everything Nike but I will be wearing these primarily without socks so I sized down. I even went back to the store to try on the 11s but there was about a finger's worth of space at the heel so I stuck with the 10.5.

I can't put these on without a shoe horn but once they're on, they fit really well. Not too tight, plus I expect them to stretch out a bit over time.

I would suggest trying them on in store if possible as it seems like YMMV (Adrian/Pinoy went TTS on these, I believe). If not, Nordstrom's free shipping/return policy should have you covered.

His pictures really aren't that bad, it's just hard to make out exact colors, details, etc.

Maybe have your wife take the pictures in the morning? :smile:

Last edited:
Triple H,

Pinoy,

Sorry if I'm messing you guys up with sizing but I am a 10D in all of my other dress shoes and bought a 10D for the aidens. I mean I guess you could size down by .5 but I'm cool with how mine fit TTS and mind you, I stay rocking sockless.

His pictures really aren't that bad, it's just hard to make out exact colors, details, etc.

Maybe have your wife take the pictures in the morning?
smile.gif
good idea, or maybe get one of the cheap tripods off amazon, a couple of the other guys received recently.  Would really improve the blog, cause the advice is already solid

Maybe have your wife take the pictures in the morning? :smile:

good idea, or maybe get one of the cheap tripods off amazon, a couple of the other guys received recently.  Would really improve the blog, cause the advice is already solid

Agreed. I love the tripod, haven't really used it yet but it's definitely worth it.

Fit the other day for dinner with some of my former clients. Getting good multi-use out of those LE cargos and the Rugby varsity I ordered just before they pulled the plug on it.

Going with Red Wings today and these Gap slim fit canvas.

Back
Top Bottom