Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I've been saying this FOREVER. It makes it so difficult to read your blog and take your advice seriously Serg.

true...unfortunately it's me taking pictures whenever I have a chance at work. I even carry a point and shoot but I usually find myself with a few minutes here and there to quickly snap a picture and usually on the iPhone.

I think the tripod is going to have to be something I get and I have to make a better effort at finding some time, no point to the advice if the pictures suck, really. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Those Olive Lunars are truly a thing of beauty.

I want that brown/infrared pair more than any other pair of Lunars though. :evil:

If I remember correctly, I saw these are the Cole Haan store on Prince St. when I was NYC a few days ago. I ended up getting the black wingtips with the purple laces and tan line between the sole and shoe.

The trip was great btw. I need to find time to take pics of what I bought. Bought stuff from Century 21, Cole Haan, J. Crew Men's Shop, Zara, Topman, Levi's and few other places. I even went to a few thrift stores while I was up there.

To dudes in a business casual work environment do you all invest alit of money in work button ups or just buy cheap that look good?

To dudes in a business casual work environment do you all invest alit of money in work button ups or just buy cheap that look good?
I primarily wear casual J crew shirts that I have bought on sale.  With dress shirts I still try to find good deals, I think there are a lot of good quality ones for reasonable prices

good idea, or maybe get one of the cheap tripods off amazon, a couple of the other guys received recently.  Would really improve the blog, cause the advice is already solid

I fiddled around with the point and shoot and went to try and find some decent spot that I couldn't be bothered...the stairway...and manage to take a few shots. I know they aren't the ideal straight ahead shot but it picks up more detail compared to the iPhone pics. Hopefully this is a lot better as I can definitely make this work:
http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2013/04/wdiwt41113.html

good idea, or maybe get one of the cheap tripods off amazon, a couple of the other guys received recently.  Would really improve the blog, cause the advice is already solid

I fiddled around with the point and shoot and went to try and find some decent spot that I couldn't be bothered...the stairway...and manage to take a few shots. I know they aren't the ideal straight ahead shot but it picks up more detail compared to the iPhone pics. Hopefully this is a lot better as I can definitely make this work:

Pics aren't working for me :\

Pics aren't working for me :\

:lol: Looks pretty much the same. You should cop the gorilla arms broham.

That Gorilla Arms is really nice, I just don't think I'd ever use the magnet capabilities :lol:

I know there's a base model without magnets, but for the price may as well get the case star. :smile:

Nice and warm in So Cal!

I need some AE double monks in my life but must resist until I pay off my cruise booking!

Uhhhh...

On another note, there was talk about Cole Haan and the Friends & Family 30% off sale going on and some of you are talking about regular Cole Haan penny loafers. The Lunargrand Penny Loafers aren't on the Cole Haan website anymore but you can call a local store and from what I was able to tell, these are most of the colors still available. Just confirm the price and discount but most are $169.95 - 30% so ~$120:

Last edited:
Thoughts on these loafers:

Amazon product ASIN B0010C8SH4
I came across them searching for different ones...probably will end up going w. the cole haans eventually but these seemed pretty nice too
nerd.gif
I dunno man... looks like something that regular grandpas would wear. I'm sure some of these dudes here can pull it off but it looks nowhere as spiffy as the Cole Haans posted previously. The Cole Haan toe box looks much slimmer than these.  

Back
Top Bottom