Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Don't know if anybody has mentioned it but lots of camo stuff in the Spring Denim and Supply line and I know a lot you all are into the camo...Not gonna lie would cop the jacket if it could be had at a deep discount....
Not deep but I think there's 25% off coming up for Ralph Lauren

Don't know if anybody has mentioned it but lots of camo stuff in the Spring Denim and Supply line and I know a lot you all are into the camo...Not gonna lie would cop the jacket if it could be had at a deep discount....
Pics? On the phone so kinda hard to search sites.

To my man "haveagreat", stay positive, dude. Work on yourself and accomplish whatever goals you set for yourself. You can't control others but you surely can control you. Keep busy and stay productive. Cheers.

How warm is it over there? Still in the 30s-40s here :lol:

A, I like the diamond now tie. Definitely go with that :D
Suppose to be mid 70s this week :smile:

:frown:

(Whatup New Englanders)

Thanks y'all. I was leaning towards that one as well. And Blaz, GQ supports the hell out of them. I feel like every knit tie I've ever seen on their spreads are thetiebar's. This will be my first experience buying from them but my understanding is that they make a quality product. Will report back when my order comes in.

Quality is decent. I bought a chambray tie and tie bar from them last year for graduation. Not the best tie in my collection but I like it. Definitely surpassed my expectations for a $30 purchase.

Even though it's not a bowtie, I found this pic for reference/just to repost:

Last edited:
Just got dumped =(

Wore this fit to feel better. Not working. Have a good one fellas.

Looks good man. Sorry about the the break up but HAVE A GREAT one.

Oh, forreal? Y'all just gonna ignore me :stoneface:
I'd go with the diamond one. I have some too, and I think the playful shape will somewhat balance out the conservative black suit. Make sure you wear white socks though, I heard Hov does it or something.

:lol: But I'd have to agree with the others. Go with the diamond bowtie.

Via IG, F '13 Lunargrand

WOW those are all great. The pair furthest to the left is exactly what I've been waiting for.

Also, not sure how true this is but I was talking to a manager at a Cole Haan store and he said not to expect the Lunar series for much longer. :frown:

Also, not sure how true this is but I was talking to a manager at a Cole Haan store and he said not to expect the Lunar series for much longer. :frown:

Nike sold Cole Haan earlier this year.

I know that, Cole Haan still has the rights to the Lunargrand series though.

Specifically, the manager told me the current series won't last too much longer but expect it to come back in the future.

KSteezy.

Your fuel band is Black or Black Ice?

Anyone else rocking one? I'm thinking about picking one up on Friday.

Specifically, the manager told me the current series won't last too much longer but expect it to come back in the future.

Nike owns the lunarlon cushioning technology. I doubt that the lunargrand series will have the lunarlon soles if they bring them back, since Cole Haan is no longer under the Nike umbrella.

Nike owns the lunarlon cushioning technology. I doubt that the lunargrand series will have the lunarlon soles if they bring them back, since Cole Haan is no longer under the Nike umbrella.

Who knows. :lol: They were sold in November and keep pumping out new lines, colorways, etc so you never know

:frown:

(Whatup New Englanders)

I don't get how you guys on the East Coast enjoy daily life out there :lol: For the record, I really dislike hot weather and prefer a slightly chilly climate, but still...I guess at least you guys get to wear nice coats for more than 1 month out of the year :lol:

My friend from San Diego used to think the 60-70 weather we have in SF was cold...he lives in New York now and thinks that anything above 50 is a beautiful day :lol:

Last edited:
KSteezy.

its basically a watch ... u workout and dont swing ur arms its not gna count ur progress. i knew something was up wen i would make goal working 8 hr shifts walking around at nike and not reach goal working out and hooping at 24

KSteezy.

I've been wearing mine since November. To go off what shuttlesworth said, I'd say its more of a glorified pedometer. Unless you're doing cardio/moving around, it won't really track your daily activity (not cyclist friendly at all).

It gets the job done though in terms if motivating me to be active every day. Filling up the bar to get to green can be addicting, especially with an IPhone tracking your streaks.

KSteezy.

I've been wearing mine since November. To go off what shuttlesworth said, I'd say its more of a glorified pedometer. Unless you're doing cardio/moving around, it won't really track your daily activity (not cyclist friendly at all).

It gets the job done though in terms if motivating me to be active every day. Filling up the bar to get to green can be addicting, especially with an IPhone tracking your streaks.

I got the jawbone up which is pretty decent. Its better than the fuel band.

Who knows. :lol: They were sold in November and keep pumping out new lines, colorways, etc so you never know
"Despite the fact that Nike sold Cole Haan to the fashion holding company Apax Partners way back in November, the Riding Crop is still producing its familiar high-vis wingtips with Beaverton’s Lunarlon technology (like on this rough suede “Volt” wingtip.) What gives?

Apparently, though Apax doesn’t have rights to Nike’s technology, it does have dibs (per the $570,000,000 it paid for Cole Haan) to all the shoe designs still in the hopper. So, we might have a few more seasons to come of the innovative kicks before Apax has to find a creative director and get its own direction for Cole Haan."

I don't get how you guys on the East Coast enjoy daily life out there :lol: For the record, I really dislike hot weather and prefer a slightly chilly climate, but still...I guess at least you guys get to wear nice coats for more than 1 month out of the year :lol:

My friend from San Diego used to think the 60-70 weather we have in SF was cold...he lives in New York now and thinks that anything above 50 is a beautiful day :lol:

As someone born and raised in So. Cal now living in the East Coast, the fall and winter months are probably my favorite simply due to the fact that dressing becomes more fun due to having more options (tweeds, flannels, wool, etc.)

Alright so maybe no one is free to meet, but is there any places I should try to visit while up in NY? Maybe i'll even try to hit a thrift shop or two. I know I definitely want to check out Uniqlo. Hell if I can find bowties for thetiebar prices, I'd scoop while I'm there too. Any recommendations guys?

Back
Top Bottom