Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Very nice man. What pants are those?

edit: You'll be alright man, sorry to hear that.
frown.gif
They're just regular black Levis 511.

Thanks bro, it's been tough. Trying to get through it.
frown.gif

My white purcell's are getting a bit dirty, any methods to clean them? I sometimes forget they're white shoes. Any tips for the laces as well? I want to clean them up a bit, or well a lot

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been posted already, but J.Crew is offering FREE shipping and FREE returns on all Ludlow suits until June 13. So if you've ever wanted to try them out, now seems to be a good time.

Rearranged my closet, can't really tell in this pic, I just wanted to share my pride and joy at home...lol

Not sure if it's been posted already, but J.Crew is offering FREE shipping and FREE returns on all Ludlow suits until June 13. So if you've ever wanted to try them out, now seems to be a good time.
FYI to all, any order made via the red phone at a J. Crew store is also free regardless of the amount.

Today:

Oh and also, I think I will do the black suit fellas. Thanks for the help. I think I will hold of on that scarf, despite it looking dope there storm. I will, however, rock out with a bowtie. Never have I worn one before so youtube tutorials will be had. Any color suggestions? I'm thinking going grey.
Something like:
http://www.thetiebar.com/order_page...ies.asp&pg=1&categoryIds=6,56&optionValueIds=

or should I go diamond:
http://www.thetiebar.com/order_page...ies.asp&pg=1&categoryIds=6,56&optionValueIds=

please any input would help. I'm a super novice when it comes to bowties. Thanks in advance.
Oh, forreal? Y'all just gonna ignore me :stoneface:

I'd go with the diamond one. I have some too, and I think the playful shape will somewhat balance out the conservative black suit. Make sure you wear white socks though, I heard Hov does it or something.

I'd go with the diamond one. I have some too, and I think the playful shape will somewhat balance out the conservative black suit. Make sure you wear white socks though, I heard Hov does it or something.

Nice fit as usual, Wis

Steezy, closet looks awesome man
Thanks, man. The weather is warming up. This is all I wear during the hotter months. I'd wear shorts to work if I can :lol:

How warm is it over there? Still in the 30s-40s here :lol:

A, I like the diamond now tie. Definitely go with that :D

:rofl:

I prefer the diamond.. hows the quality on ties or bow ties from that website?
Thanks y'all. I was leaning towards that one as well. And Blaz, GQ supports the hell out of them. I feel like every knit tie I've ever seen on their spreads are thetiebar's. This will be my first experience buying from them but my understanding is that they make a quality product. Will report back when my order comes in.

Don't know if anybody has mentioned it but lots of camo stuff in the Spring Denim and Supply line and I know a lot you all are into the camo...Not gonna lie would cop the jacket if it could be had at a deep discount....

Back
Top Bottom