Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Wearing my APCs today for the first time in like three months. Hate to say it but this may be the last time - they're too tight even for my taste :lol: Sucks that they'll be a year old next week :frown:
I thought APC's were supposed to stretch not shrink :lol:

Maaaaan honestly people overexaggerate the **** out of APC stretch lol. Hopefully I can get another pair for my birthday next week,
I'm only sizing down one this time, or going TTS :lol:

Wearing my APCs today for the first time in like three months. Hate to say it but this may be the last time - they're too tight even for my taste :lol: Sucks that they'll be a year old next week :frown:
I thought APC's were supposed to stretch not shrink :lol:

Well.. he did say that he hasn't worn them in 3 months. maybe he gained some weight? Either way 3 months seems like a short amount of time to not fit in something anymore :lol:

:lol: I wish I gained weight. Nah I was starting to come to the realization that they were too tight and then I gave them a soak and that was the last straw lol. Since then, today is the first day I've tried to put them back on in hopes that they'll stretch :\

It's getting warm.

Anyone got any good deals on thong sandals? My Cole Haan ones just ripped and need a new pair asap.

The tie bar looks a little high. Should be between the 3rd and 4th button.
The tie is too long too. The tiip of the tie should be right at the top of the belt. Just hook those two up and you're good to go.

I'm a fan of the socks for sure.!!

I've been MIA. Today:

So i was gonna order that Joby Griptight tripod on Amazon, when i saw this on the bottom of the page.

Of course i jumped on it. I got it yesterday. Zero complaints from me.

Amazon product ASIN B007NFIY0S

Damn, I might need to scoop one since its only ~9$..thought those would run at least like 50 for some reason.

A Blinkin, I think you mentioned it before but where did you get those socks from? They're awesome man

:lol: I completely forgot. The "tie bar" is actually the pen I use for work. I have a habit of keeping it clipped onto my shirts that way so I don't lose it.

As far as the length of the tie, I have no idea how to shorten it when tying a single Windsor. Any advice?

:lol: I completely forgot. The "tie bar" is actually the pen I use for work. I have a habit of keeping it clipped onto my shirts that way so I don't lose it.

As far as the length of the tie, I have no idea how to shorten it when tying a single Windsor. Any advice?

Pull on the back shorter piece with one hand while pushing up on the knot with the other. Don't pull too much, because then the back part will be longer than the front. Even if that happens, you could just tuck that in your shirt.

Last edited:

You just need to adjust how much you put on the thinner side as you tie. Say normally you have 6 inches hanging on the smaller side before you begin tying, make it 8 or 9 then try it. Should come out shorter. If you cannot do that without having the smaller part stick out longer, then try a full windsor knot. It should eat up some of the excess.

Nice A Blinkin, esp them socks :pimp:
But your tie bar is a tad high. You should have it around the height of your nipples (no mo). I'd say two inches lower would be prime. Also your tie should end right where your belt line starts. The most you should allow is the middle of your belt, nothing longer.

You're being a jerk Adrian. Did you ever consider that maybe his nipples are higher than the average persons?

The double Windsor knots always used up a lot of the slack in my ties. Since I've been trying the single, i just can't seem to get it right above the belt. NCTwin what exactly do you mean by pushing up on the knot while pulling on the shorted end?

The double Windsor knots always used up a lot of the slack in my ties. Since I've been trying the single, i just can't seem to get it right above the belt. NCTwin what exactly do you mean by pushing up on the knot while pulling on the shorted end?

Can you kinda see how he's holding it??

Nice A Blinkin, esp them socks :pimp:
But your tie bar is a tad high. You should have it around the height of your nipples (no mo). I'd say two inches lower would be prime. Also your tie should end right where your belt line starts. The most you should allow is the middle of your belt, nothing longer.

You're being a jerk Adrian. Did you ever consider that maybe his nipples are higher than the average persons?
:lol: you right. My bad B.

So i was gonna order that Joby Griptight tripod on Amazon, when i saw this on the bottom of the page.

Of course i jumped on it. I got it yesterday. Zero complaints from me.

Amazon product ASIN B007NFIY0S

Repped, gonna get this thang in two days.

Amazon Prime. :evil:
Just made a free prime acct on my girl's amazon. Dat 2 day :evil:

Today's fit, first wearing of shell AE Dundee
Very nice C. Shell's look great. :pimp:

I see it NC. About to try it out.

LyonBC1, The socks came from Amazon. Search "Sock it to me". The ones I have on now are from Vincent Van Gogh's Starry night painting. They've got a few funky ones.

Oh and guys, so my school is having a senior ball that will be held at a local country club. I assume its prom for college but enough of my friend's are going so I said eff it (Esp since there is a happy hour thing there). My question is do you think this is appropriate for me to finally bust out my black photographer suit or should I keep my choices limited to one of my grey suits? I'm thinking if I go black, I would wear it like a tux. I'd like to try and get a bowtie for the event and even possibly a white silk scarf (or would that be too much?). What's your guys' opinion on the matter?

Also, seriously fams. I'm gonna be in NY on saturday. Who's down to meet up?!

I see it NC. About to try it out.

LyonBC1, The socks came from Amazon. Search "Sock it to me". The ones I have on now are from Vincent Van Gogh's Starry night painting. They've got a few funky ones.

'preciate it bro, definitely gonna look into those

And that Amazon Prime student is so clutch :smokin

Back
Top Bottom