Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What brand do you guys wear of plain shirtS? I really love my Lands End joints that I copped for 1.50 that one sale wish I would have bought 100 of them seriously. I`d prefer to be able to buy in bulk. I`m not talkig about undershirts just blank Grey and black

Banana republic or express tees are the best to me. Slightly expensive cuz the sale price is 3 for 50. Wash inside out and thank me later.

:lol: Just added to cart and saw it was an April Fools joke.

But in all seriousness, does anyone remember those Levi Ex-Girlfriend jeans from a few years ago? :rofl: My buddies and I still joke whenever we see a really tight pair of jeans and we call them the ex-girlfriends

They fooled me. Well played Bonobos. :lol:

My dude Adrian, just in case you haven't seen this, Steezy AND Mrs. Steezy talking! :lol:

bummed I didn't win the shades. : (

Last edited:
Cotton is more appropriate for spring/summer where as wool is good all year round. As for colors, its personal preference. Both are great choices for your first suit. Most in here would suggest going navy first. Personally I did grey. Both available colorways for the stretch wool photographers are great. Pick whatever you like more.

Thank you, sir. This was all I was looking for :pimp:

My dude Adrian, just in case you haven't seen this, Steezy AND Mrs. Steezy talking! :lol:

THAT'S WHAT ELKIN SOUNDS LIKE!? :wow:

lol but no seriously, I didn't expect that. Don't know what I expected but still :lol:

Cotton is more appropriate for spring/summer where as wool is good all year round. As for colors, its personal preference. Both are great choices for your first suit. Most in here would suggest going navy first. Personally I did grey. Both available colorways for the stretch wool photographers are great. Pick whatever you like more.

Thank you, sir. This was all I was looking for :pimp:
No problem man. Glad I could help.

lol but no seriously, I didn't expect that. Don't know what I expected but still :lol:

No lie, even though I mess with you for what you had said it is definitely interesting to know what everyone sounds like. :lol:

No lie, even though I mess with you for what you had said it is definitely interesting to know what everyone sounds like. :lol:

:stoneface: Exactly.

edit: did you expect that I sounded like I do from when I posted that shoe shine tutorial?

Last edited:

:stoneface: Exactly.

edit: did you expect that I sounded like I do from when I posted that shoe shine tutorial?

Honestly I didn't really have an expectation :lol:

Warmer out here in NJ today:

Hey_

These loafers,

what are they?

Julius F. Wrek
Cole Haan Air Aiden
Nordie's pics do not do these bad boys justice. You can thank me now. 8)
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cole-ha...tualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=160

Cardigan looks awesome. Nice, A :pimp:
Appreciate it man. It also is Hennes & Mauritz :lol:

Good fit Adrian

I like the suit fuzzynguyen, I like simple stuff
Thanks as well. Now cut the slacking and post up dem Vegas pics. :evil: #manilovedemstrippers

why ya coming at my neck though??....i barely spoke!...lol
NAH SON. Neck has been come at, B. Do something.

Nah but forreal. The little but you did, you can piece together what you sound like lol. Just did not expect haha

i aint eem mad....just messing with ya, i sound ******ed on video

:lol: I can't lie, I HATE the way my voice sounds on a voicemail, or video recordings too

Nice fit Adrian too, I need to cop some loafers...still 37 degrees here though :smh:

Last edited:
What brand do you guys wear of plain shirtS? I really love my Lands End joints that I copped for 1.50 that one sale wish I would have bought 100 of them seriously. I`d prefer to be able to buy in bulk. I`m not talkig about undershirts just blank Grey and black

Banana republic or express tees are the best to me. Slightly expensive cuz the sale price is 3 for 50. Wash inside out and thank me later.

Co-sign. most of my mine are Express.. I had banana republic ones last me a few years..but the collar started messing up on the black one and the white one yellowed FAST. the express one hasnt yellowed

Back
Top Bottom