Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I like the color combo, but it looks like your jacket might be too short? Or is that the look you're going for?

I thought the bottom of your jacket is "supposed" to be where your knuckles are with your arms resting on the side.
if you want to look like an accountant. yeah.

I like the color combo, but it looks like your jacket might be too short? Or is that the look you're going for?

I thought the bottom of your jacket is "supposed" to be where your knuckles are with your arms resting on the side.
if you want to look like an accountant. yeah.

I think the length is :pimp:

Yeah, I like the length too. It's almost necessary considering how suits fit slimmer. Nothing worse than a fitted suit that's long.

I was only asking because I wasn't sure whether the standard "knuckle" rule applied to slim fit suits.

Last edited:
^ Usually the rule is to the knuckles or at least covering the seat/butt but lately, as Wis has mentioned in the past, if it covers half of your seat, it is fine.

easter with the fam. post dinner food coma about to set in

holy huge photo

Crisp fit TypeR. Info on the pants?

I can't tell from the photo, but does the Photographer suit have peak labels?

No.

^ Usually the rule is to the knuckles or at least covering the seat/butt but lately, as Wis has mentioned in the past, if it covers half of your seat, it is fine.

This. I have suits that vary between these two lengths but the shorter suits are considered more current IMO

Quick question.  What's the difference between the wool and cotton photographer suits from express and should I go with navy or gray? 

There's no rule to this. Just like most people think the length of a jacket should cover your entire rear, it'd look too long on a shorter person. I'm around K's height at 5'9" and may jackets fit similar to his.

I don't know if this is the right place. But i really want a pair of non-cargo camo shorts for the spring/summer.

Anyone own a pair or can point me in the right direction to some. This is all ive found so far

but the back pockets on these are big flaps...which im kinda not feeling...

What did everyone wear for Easter?

Here's my fit. Sorry about the filters. The lighting was bad on both pictures. I kept it real simple with the colors and patterns. Navy suit, Blood Orange tie, White and navy polka dot pocket square.

:lol: Just added to cart and saw it was an April Fools joke.

But in all seriousness, does anyone remember those Levi Ex-Girlfriend jeans from a few years ago? :rofl: My buddies and I still joke whenever we see a really tight pair of jeans and we call them the ex-girlfriends

I don't know if this is the right place. But i really want a pair of non-cargo camo shorts for the spring/summer.

Anyone own a pair or can point me in the right direction to some. This is all ive found so far

but the back pockets on these are big flaps...which im kinda not feeling...

I can't speak to the fit or quality but I saw American Eagle has 40% off and these camo shorts would only be $24:

AE Camo

I'm having a hard time finding a jacket with lapels that lay flat on my chest. They all seem to bow out at least a little. It's not a sizing issue either because I've tried jackets 2 sizes bigger than my normal size and I get the same problem. Is this something that a tailor can fix or am I better off looking for a different cut suit?

Quick question.  What's the difference between the wool and cotton photographer suits from express and should I go with navy or gray? 
Cotton is more appropriate for spring/summer where as wool is good all year round. As for colors, its personal preference. Both are great choices for your first suit. Most in here would suggest going navy first. Personally I did grey. Both available colorways for the stretch wool photographers are great. Pick whatever you like more.

Back
Top Bottom