Dressing Better Vol 2.0

jawbone up is intriguing to me only because of the sleep monitoring feature. i cant justify having both though

Appreciate it guys. Yeah the shirt is a small, which is what I usually wear but It was a bit to
big around the rib area.

Thanks for the shoes, I changed them out for a pair of RL loafers I had sitting in the closet. Idk why I thought the vans would be a good look. I'm knew to this whole dressing up look. Always been a hoodie and sweats type of dude.

Again def. appreciate the feedback

No problem man that's what we're here for!

Sarteaga, is your JCP Stafford the regular or fitted version?

Regular fit, had to go with a size 18 neck since although I've gotten smaller in the stomach and chest, my neck is still about 17.75/18 so I pay for it in the fact that the shirts are loose on the sides and billows.

Sarteaga, I see you took advantage of that Stafford sale going on. I copped a plain white modern fit shirt yesterday. Quality isn't the best but for $11 I'll take it.

Edit: I'll probably go back and pick up that blue oxford and the navy polka dot shirt sometime soon.

Yeap I did, I actually got the gingham shirts about 2-3 weeks ago, picked up the navy gingham one too. I saw the red gingham and light blue gingham as well when I went 2 days ago but passed. The red because it reminds me of a picnic and the light blue because I have one already from Indochino, although I'm thinking of picking that one up too. The blazer I did pick up recently though, when I went a couple days ago, that $10 off $25 came in handy too for it.

I saw the Claiborne version of the navy pin dot at my local marked down to $10. Sizes were slim picking though.

I guess I had the complete opposite experience with the fitted gingham Stafford I picked up. Perfect for tucking in that it doesn't billow over my pants/belt and actually quite a bit snug compared to any other brand in the same size I've had. Got a couple oxfords on the way. Fingers crossed that they fit the same.

Definitely going to go look for that navy pin dot one, at $10 that's a great price.

Just ordered the Navy wool and grey Glen Plaid photographer suits from express. Tried the jacket on in store and it fit nicely but will definitely be getting the suits tailored for a better fit. Still on the hunt for cheaper brown and black shoes ( any suggestions appreciated). Will post pics when I wear them

What's your budget and are you looking for a shoe that you will everyday or a couple times a week?

TypeR I like that shirt, maatter of fact wore one similar today...lol....love the way you played off the yellow pants :pimp:

the wife on her DB steez :lol:

Steezy was that chino suit the Thompson or the ludlow?

Picked up that navy Thompson finally this weekend but I'd like to know how the ludlow and Thompson chino suits compare.

thats the Italian worsted wool ludlow bro, it was my first suit and a great investment, so versatile....I never really tried on the Thompson but i have a feeling the quality is on par with the express photographer, which you can pick up for probably half the prize, i have two photographer suits a black one and a seersucker, after some alterations, they are awesome specially for the price, let us know how the Thompson is.

btw this would be the photographer suit

decided i probably go black and white to the wedding instead of going all out spring with the khaki suit...lol

Elkin. The two of you are just :pimp:
Fire bro.

haha thanks A

:D

list some weight in the midsection, jacket used to pull a bit, it fits so good now...i always feel like getting clothes a bit snug when you are in the process of losing the extra weight is the best thing to do, serves as motivation and a meter to your weigh loss.

Back
Top Bottom