Dressing Better Vol 2.0

2-3 more my eye. It's official, you're back on the wagon man. Don't give us that "I can stop whenever I want" bs |I
It all started on the Friday when we wore Nikes and you dudes told me to get more :lol:

I'm looking at the Grape 5s, those Taxi 12s in December, and some Nike Air something with the air bubble around the shoes that were priced at an absurd $160 in the 6th grade. Then I'm done! I seriously hope so...I can't be waiting in line in men's wear gear with the youngins copping kicks :smh:

i'm familiar with being the old man in line. lol.

i wish i had bought the last 2 in my signature in 07/08..its way too insane trying to buy jordans these days

Today.

Pants aren't bad for OTR

9058006e9a3911e28efa22000a1fbd9c_7.jpg

Everything fits well, and he looks good in it. Seems like "dressing better" to me.

lol people correlate the term "dressing better" with fits you wear when you are going out or have an interview.

Imo Dressing better deals with all parts of life, like you can make a nice fitted hoody, sweats, and JPs look hot if you know what you are doing. I dont even think I was fresh in that pic I was just running to wal mart but I think anything can be freaked to look good.

Everything fits well, and he looks good in it. Seems like "dressing better" to me.

lol people correlate the term "dressing better" with fits you wear when you are going out or have an interview.

Imo Dressing better deals with all parts of life, like you can make a nice fitted hoody, sweats, and JPs look hot if you know what you are doing. I dont even think I was fresh in that pic I was just running to wal mart but I think anything can be freaked to look good.

Exactly man. Can't stand when dudes hate on positive contributions to the thread. :smh:

How often do you guys wash your jeans....?

Raws- Once every 8 months or so

Levis and the like- Every two weeks if I wear them a lot. If I'm doing a load of laundry I may as well just throw them in, keeps them from getting too loose as well

How often do you guys wash your jeans....?

Just gave my first wash to my APC's.. now they're drying.

Anyone own these? http://www.mrporter.com/product/335198

Would like to know if they're rigid like the raw denim APC's.

Holy **** those looks like some serious mom jeans.

I've washed my APCs once and that was only because cranberry sauce got spilled on them on Thanksgiving. Woolite dark, handwash cycle, hung dry and no issues. Other jeans I wash as needed.

Last edited:
In regards to blank tees, a friend of a friend has a screenprinting gig on the side and orders shirts in bulk. I bought a ton of blank tees by a company called Next Level Apparel that are great, 60/40 blend cotton/polyester and fit slim in the body and sleeves. They usually run about $2-4 each and they're great for the price.

Any examples of Raw denim? I own a pair of True religion jeans and come Marc Jacob jeans...do those count?

Any examples of Raw denim? I own a pair of True religion jeans and come Marc Jacob jeans...do those count?
The brand does not mean they are raw. Raw is the stage the denim is. Are they sand blasted and pre-faded like most TRs? If so, no.

In regards to blank tees, a friend of a friend has a screenprinting gig on the side and orders shirts in bulk. I bought a ton of blank tees by a company called Next Level Apparel that are great, 60/40 blend cotton/polyester and fit slim in the body and sleeves. They usually run about $2-4 each and they're great for the price.

Did you order through your boy or yourself? I just made an account there and put fake business info.

Back
Top Bottom