Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What brand do you guys wear of plain shirtS? I really love my Lands End joints that I copped for 1.50 that one sale wish I would have bought 100 of them seriously. I`d prefer to be able to buy in bulk. I`m not talkig about undershirts just blank Grey and black

Same, I only bought 2 or 3 and really wish I had bought a couple more.

Just wanted to see what you guys think of my easter outfit. Going out to dinner with my girl and fam. Any changes or tips would be nice.

Shirt and chinos from Urban Outfitters. Grey and blue trimmed vans

Great fits by all btw, hope you all enjoy ya day

Too much color going on, at least change the shoes, I think it's too much with the shoes. Anchor that outfit down with something more neutral like a brown or cognac shoe.

Just wanted to see what you guys think of my easter outfit. Going out to dinner with my girl and fam. Any changes or tips would be nice.

Shirt and chinos from Urban Outfitters. Grey and blue trimmed vans

Great fits by all btw, hope you all enjoy ya day
I feel like your shirt is too big. Do you own anything slimmer? Also, swap out sneakers with loafers or some sort of brown dress shoes if you can.

Appreciate it guys. Yeah the shirt is a small, which is what I usually wear but It was a bit to
big around the rib area.

Thanks for the shoes, I changed them out for a pair of RL loafers I had sitting in the closet. Idk why I thought the vans would be a good look. I'm knew to this whole dressing up look. Always been a hoodie and sweats type of dude.

Again def. appreciate the feedback

ksteezy, i just got the same wheat ludlow slim suit from J.Crew :lol: . It came in the mail about 2 days ago. That was my first time purchasing a suit from J.Crew and I must say it will not be my last.

Has anyone ever bought from Suit Supply?

Yeah man, I swear by SuitSupply. They definitely deliver. If they are in your area I would try to stop by as their sizing is different for various cuts.

Some contributions from my instagram:

http://instagram.com/p/O4VZ48mQM-/

http://instagram.com/p/HjZHZCmQAU/

sorry for the links, for some reason I'm having a hard time uploading anything

Good stuff :pimp: :pimp:

Sarteaga, I see you took advantage of that Stafford sale going on. I copped a plain white modern fit shirt yesterday. Quality isn't the best but for $11 I'll take it.

Edit: I'll probably go back and pick up that blue oxford and the navy polka dot shirt sometime soon.

Last edited:
Dressing Better Athletic gear lol

Adidas Track Jacket X H&M Sweats X Y-3 sneakers, otw to Wal Mart to pick up some small groceries and Ben N Jerrys Ice Cream to eat while watching Walking Dead tonight.

Sarteaga, I see you took advantage of that Stafford sale going on. I copped a plain white modern fit shirt yesterday. Quality isn't the best but for $11 I'll take it.

Edit: I'll probably go back and pick up that blue oxford and the navy polka dot shirt sometime soon.

I saw the Claiborne version of the navy pin dot at my local marked down to $10. Sizes were slim picking though.

I guess I had the complete opposite experience with the fitted gingham Stafford I picked up. Perfect for tucking in that it doesn't billow over my pants/belt and actually quite a bit snug compared to any other brand in the same size I've had. Got a couple oxfords on the way. Fingers crossed that they fit the same.

Last edited:
i went out with my ol'lady to Matsu in Astoria yesterday before she returns to school and i threw this on. Ive been tryna step it up. Im usually a jeans and sneaker dude but i've been trying to switch it up. She actually picked out this fit for me.

The shoes are Calvin Klein and the pants and sweater are H&M

Last edited:
J crews broken in tees are PERFECT imo but theyre like $25 >D

2ziddi1.jpg

I guess I'm desensitized to prices now but $25 is on the low end of the spectrum for me. It's when I start getting upwards to $45 for a t-shirt is when I start to question :lol:

Naw I aint gonna pay more than 5 bucks for a plain T, 10 on the high end, for 25 I`d rather spend 50 and just get some street wear joint

i went out with my ol'lady to Matsu in Astoria yesterday before she returns to school and i threw this on. Ive been tryna step it up. Im usually a jeans and sneaker dude but i've been trying to switch it up. She actually picked out this fit for me.

The shoes are Calvin Klein and the pants and sweater are H&M

Nice man! Fit on the pants is great

Naw I aint gonna pay more than 5 bucks for a plain T, 10 on the high end, for 25 I`d rather spend 50 and just get some street wear joint

Uniqlo or GAP man, I'm telling you!

GAP shirts are like $15 I think but you can catch sales all the time

Just ordered the Navy wool and grey Glen Plaid photographer suits from express. Tried the jacket on in store and it fit nicely but will definitely be getting the suits tailored for a better fit. Still on the hunt for cheaper brown and black shoes ( any suggestions appreciated). Will post pics when I wear them

anyone ever buy banana republic socks? is 4 dollars a pair too much for them?
Decent quality. I buy them at around that price and they last quite a while, about a year for me.

I have a $20 coupon from Charles Tyrwhitt that came with my last order and I don't see myself using it so if anyone wants, send me a PM
One time use so first come first serve, valid through April 21
Great gesture and mighty kind of you.

I guess I'm desensitized to prices now but $25 is on the low end of the spectrum for me. It's when I start getting upwards to $45 for a t-shirt is when I start to question :lol:
Same. They hold up great after wears too. Years back I used to buy H&M for about $10 or so and those sucked after washing. J. Crew basic stuff like t shirts fit me great.

Lol. I used to live in san diego.

Btw...headed to the outlet store by my moms house tomorrow. nike.j crew, levis, saks, gap. They all do phone orders, ill let u guys know if there are any awesome deals.
I hope they have the j crew tees.

Yeah man, I swear by SuitSupply. They definitely deliver. If they are in your area I would try to stop by as their sizing is different for various cuts.
Good stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Suit Supply is definitely legit. They have good slim cuts and are half-canvassed. To be honest, their quality is higher than J Crew, which is just fused construction.  The half canvas in the Suit Supply suits should lead to a better drape over time and to more durability.

Back
Top Bottom