Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Don' t know if posted, but via SD:

Express.com offers an additional 40% off Site-wide (discount appears in cart). Save another 15% with promo code 9076. Shipping is $8, or free on orders over $125. Thanks KiwiNuked

Any of you guys own Polos from Express? How are they?

I want this fit (yea I know he rocks Sunspel but I`m not tryna drop that bread right now)

Or what is the CHEAPEST brand I can find this type of fit?

I want this fit (yea I know he rocks Sunspel but I`m not tryna drop that bread right now)

The Express Polos actually fits like that. 

Shorter length on the body and on the sleeves.

I picked up one of the BR x Mad Men collection polos and it fits pretty close to the body. I believe their Luxe Touch polos fit the same way. It also helps to be as fit as Daniel Craig though :/

Thanks for your replies, it definitely did help me make up my mind.
Woke up to the same thing.. Nice to see more people using the Mailbox app by the way lol

Will definitely check out a factory store this weekend.. Can't beat that price on the Thompson suit.. Basically 2 for the price of one.. Hopefully they're aren't excluded

:x :smh:

Just got back from the Factory Store, and the quality of the suit was mediocre at best.. Very very light weight and flimsy looking. The suit also looked very cheap.

Will definitely put some money aside to either buy a Ludlow, or hit up SuitSupply in the city.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hope you copped....those are :smokin :smokin and $129 is a great price, they go for around 250 usually I believe
looks like the factory store on NW fwy?

Nah, it's Zackys. They only have one store and it's in NY. They have a few models in a few colors on sale. They had the Chukka, moc toe, round toe, and the rangers. Don't remember all of the prices, though. I just know they are all less than $180

Nah, it's Zackys. They only have one store and it's in NY. They have a few models in a few colors on sale. They had the Chukka, moc toe, round toe, and the rangers. Don't remember all of the prices, though. I just know they are all less than $180
awesome. good find, and id pull the trigger on another pair of IR for that cheap for sure.

finally got this suit, been wanting it before i even got my first suit...lol....but no way should this ever be anyones first or even second suit....anyways, thoughts on wearing this outfit to my boys wedding?....its in a tent on a gulf course in a couple of weeks....

Last edited:
finally got this suit, been wanting it before i even got my first suit...lol....but no way should this ever be anyones first or even second suit....anyways, thoughts on wearing this outfit to my boys wedding?....its in a tent on a gulf course in a couple of weeks....

Needs a different tie/shoe combo I think

Suit looks awesome. :pimp:

Last edited:
what do you suggest bro?....go with dress shoes....kind of wanted to stick with sneakers considering the type of suit and the season...

It looks too mid summer and hipster for me. I would tone down the shirt and tie combo. Maybe solid blue or a light green?

Also, golf course wedding in the south are informal, so I would loose the tie and add driving mocks or loafers. But I'm in Atlanta.

Last edited:
what do you suggest bro?....go with dress shoes....kind of wanted to stick with sneakers considering the type of suit and the season...

I just think it's too light. It definitely doesn't look bad or anything I just think something else would look better. Maybe loose the tie and go with brown or navy shoes

It looks too mid summer and hipster for me. I would tone down the shirt and tie combo. Maybe solid blue or a light green?
For me, change the shirt to a light blue and the color scheme will be money.

I don't mind the sneakers, but the thing that irks me is the way the trousers are rolled...sloppily, very J. Crew-esque.

You may want to look into white bucks, a classic staple in the south.

mcnairybuck1.jpg

Thanks, man. The MMM sneakers were on sale for about $300 or so, instant cop for sure.
good deal on those GAT's 8)

Ksteezy,
totally agree about the cuff on those pants... give them another roll, and see if they tighten up and co sign on the shoe suggestion above... bass brockton in white for ~60 bucks would be a great shoe you can totally trash (while you're trashed) at the wedding/reception 8)

Back
Top Bottom