Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Wis info on the camo shorts special order?
Every now and then Epaulet runs a special order, if fabric permits, of stuff that the members want but would not be attractive to the public as a whole. Usually a handful of dudes get in.
They're suppose to drop 2 digi camo chinos today and I'm still talking to them about the logistics of this order. I don't really need more shorts but I love camo print.

After last night, another shirt has fallen victim to spilled drinks, and my desert boots have a tear in the front and a chunk of the sole missing.

|I

Is there an Allen Edmonds sale going on you guys keep referring to?
Or is it that Seconds stuff?

I'm really liking some of J. Crews tees. This one's pretty cool and uses realy indigo, but it's $60 :smh:
ucdn

I still might cop :lol:

Every now and then Epaulet runs a special order, if fabric permits, of stuff that the members want but would not be attractive to the public as a whole. Usually a handful of dudes get in.
They're suppose to drop 2 digi camo chinos today and I'm still talking to them about the logistics of this order. I don't really need more shorts but I love camo print.
Ohh I see, I am a big fan of camo also, word to my iPhone case 
laugh.gif

But not so big on digi more of a traditional fan, but I'm looking for a pair or shorts right now that aren't cargos.

Edit: just found some on Lands End for $25 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Mens Clarks Bushacre Desert Boot II in Brown Suede are on eBay's daily deals for about $46 w/ free shipping. Just a heads up for anybody.

I made it back alive. Zombie mode now though.

Looking good everyone, some nice outfits and womens lol.

Thanks for offering the search party Wis haha.

Are those Epaulet chinos selvedge? I keep seeing that white under the cuff, and I've been wondering

Tim, Norcross finest

Young Flourish!

7cd45a0078b40130794c12313b030206

2nd pic remind me of this nice tender I have in Austell. I don't know how you ATL cats ain't fathers yet. :lol: :lol:. As a northerner, I thoroughly appreciate the southern hospitality Atlanta women show a out of towner like me. I might slide thru the city around Memorial Day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom