Dressing Better Vol 2.0

May 2013 GQ

05-Kevin-Durant-Kobe-Bryant-Dwyane-Wade-LeBron-James-and-more-by-Eric-Ray-Davidson-for-GQ-May-2013.jpg

06-Kevin-Durant-Kobe-Bryant-Dwyane-Wade-LeBron-James-and-more-by-Eric-Ray-Davidson-for-GQ-May-2013.jpg

07-Kevin-Durant-Kobe-Bryant-Dwyane-Wade-LeBron-James-and-more-by-Eric-Ray-Davidson-for-GQ-May-2013.jpg

#FashionIcon #FashionGod
02-Kevin-Durant-Kobe-Bryant-Dwyane-Wade-LeBron-James-and-more-by-Eric-Ray-Davidson-for-GQ-May-2013.jpg

0-Kevin-Durant-Kobe-Bryant-Dwyane-Wade-LeBron-James-and-more-by-Eric-Ray-Davidson-for-GQ-May-2013.jpg

01-Kevin-Durant-Kobe-Bryant-Dwyane-Wade-LeBron-James-and-more-by-Eric-Ray-Davidson-for-GQ-May-2013.jpg

04-Kevin-Durant-Kobe-Bryant-Dwyane-Wade-LeBron-James-and-more-by-Eric-Ray-Davidson-for-GQ-May-2013.jpg
i likemost except kobe and russell...but why does amare have a tear drop??? did he kill someone?

Imo those who are searching for beeswax DB should utilize the AE sale and purchase it from there cause it comes out to about 75 bucks after you apply the discount.

What kind of shorts you guys rocking this spring/summer?:nerd:
I have 4...2 solids in tan and blue, 2 plaids. We're working on special ordering a camo print right now.

So, ole girl and I went out for dinner. She wants me to come out with her tonight. Not sure yet, got stuff to do.

Pics for the beasts.

>D
Wait, I always thought you were married! :lol: She is :pimp:

Today:

Suit and Foam coming soon:

I have 4...2 solids in tan and blue, 2 plaids. We're working on special ordering a camo print right now.

Today:

Damn, you've jinxed me. Not I gotta go do 100 Hell Mary's.

Went and got myself a few ties from AE today. Appreciate whoever posted they were having 40% off the whole store, only paid like 20. Grabbed the camo one.. couldn't resist

What kind of shorts you guys rocking this spring/summer?:nerd:

So, ole girl and I went out for dinner. She wants me to come out with her tonight. Not sure yet, got stuff to do.

Pics for the beasts.

>D

Today:

...and on that note, RFX is NEVER coming back.

just kidding :lol: Nice fit Wis

Why shorten the sleeves? to show cufflinks? The current fit of the jacket is good IMO.
His sleeves are too long, both the jacket and the shirt. The shirt's cuffs should not be covering the meat of your palm...they are in his pictures. A lot of people like the shirt sleeves to be shown through the jacket a bit, but not everyone is into it, and that's fine. If that's the case, the jacket sleeves should be as long as the shirt itself.

This is a good example:

If you don't want the jacket sleeve to be shortened, then they should just cover the shirt sleeves, but not extending beyond.

Edit: His pictures are not bad, his suit probably fits better than 95% of the ones out there. I just threw in my 2 cents since you asked. I know the OP is not looking for criticism though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom