Dressing Better Vol 2.0

No prob. The chambray tie is on my radar.

Same on mine but I think I have a tie very similar to it already. No lie the navy one with the pink eagles is getting my attention but I don't know if it's too much AE branding or if I can get away with it.

Wow, didn't think we had some Houston dressing better heads up in here.
damnitsme is in H-town too. He's too busy to post now though, doing director stuff for Barneys and all.

He works at Diesel at the outlets I see him everytime I go out there. I told him bout that throwback you posted a while back and he just laughed. Really good dude. I stop in and dap him up every time I see him.

Last edited:

After working 80+ hrs a week, got these for myself. no hype.

My NYers, which tailors do you guys go to for tapering suits and pants? I've tried a few and they just dont get me.. even tried yelp's recommended stanton tailors. :smh:

this dude ksteezy doesn't respond PMs..

He works at Diesel at the outlets I see him everytime I go out there. I told him bout that throwback you posted a while back and he just laughed. Really good dude. I stop in and dap him up every time I see him.
He's not with Barneys anymore?? Dang.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack  

After a week of trying on suits, I finally purchased my first one. Its Hugo Boss Red Label. I got it from the Barney's outlet today with the 30% off Easter Weekend sale they're running. The pant's aren't hemmed yet so I just folded them up for the picture; that's the only adjustment I'm getting made.

I'm not looking for any suggestions on other tailoring, just wanted to share my purchase with anyone interested in suits or looking for one. 
nthat.gif

Nice fits everyone. 

Mind if I asked how much you got the Boss suit for? Thanks.

Last edited:
My NYers, which tailors do you guys go to for tapering suits and pants? I've tried a few and they just dont get me.. even tried yelp's recommended stanton tailors. :smh:

this dude ksteezy doesn't respond PMs..

The Tailoring Room in the city. Dan from TSBmen aka thestyleblogger goes to them, here is a post he did on finding a tailor and examples of the work that Franklin at He Tailoring Room can do.

http://tsbmen.com/23208/get-to-know-your-tailor/

Last edited:
Part 2 of my night with ole girl. Stopped by her party at a local club for bit. Stayed for about an hour. Gotta give a lil then just take it all back.

[/quote

I see u stuntin over there at 5th amendment..lol Don't let me catch u on indmix

Thanks for the comments and suggestions on the suit, I appreciate it. It cost me $413 after tax for those who asked.

I think I'll end up taking in the jacket tomorrow to get the sleeves shortened a bit, sounds like that's the right move.

So we now we posting DB chicks...yeah I got to get that Blasian chick pic up in here then..lol

Lol I think she looks like she is about that life. I've been home sick with the flu and it hasn't been good for my wallet. Sheesh.

Oh wow! Jawn from Express is type nice. Nice jaw structure. I notice subtle things on chicks. :rofl: :rofl:

Mike, post that Blasian flourish, g.

Back
Top Bottom