Dressing Better Vol 2.0

>D

let the haters hate man, means we must be doing something right.

Amare has a tear tat? :nerd: :lol:
He wants a ring badly :lol:

Storm: let it go, man. It's standard protocol. We go thru this so much it's like a routine quarterly fire evacuation drill.

Went to Nordstrom to pick up a pair of JPs for a friend. I really like how the midsole is now slight off white/yellow. Not sure if its just this model or what. Box such says white/white.

Amare has a tear tat? :nerd: :lol:
He wants a ring badly :lol:

Storm: let it go, man. It's standard protocol. We go thru this so much it's like a routine quarterly fire evacuation drill.

Went to Nordstrom to pick up a pair of JPs for a friend. I really like how the midsole is now slight off white/yellow. Not sure if its just this model or what. Box such says white/white.

Not sure if JPs are supposed to come like that or if it's just normal yellowing but they definitely look better worn in than brand new

Got a crispy pair of white jp's that I'm dying to break out... just need to find some damn shorts that fit well...

Scored an interview with Uniqlo for a visual supervisor position. A skype interview was reccommended also but id rather go in person...

For some reason I don't feel it's necessary to fully "suit up" like I usually do.

you huys think dark pants/raw denim, oxford, maybe a blazer and the right shoes would be appropriate?

Hey_

Scored an interview with Uniqlo for a visual supervisor position. A skype interview was reccommended also but id rather go in person...

For some reason I don't feel it's necessary to fully "suit up" like I usually do.

you huys think dark pants/raw denim, oxford, maybe a blazer and the right shoes would be appropriate?

Judging by what they sell, I'd say yes.

You'd probably score extra points if you wear something Uniqlo to the interview.

Wouldn't fault you if you went with a traditional interview ensemble.

Julius F. Wrek

After a week of trying on suits, I finally purchased my first one. Its Hugo Boss Red Label. I got it from the Barney's outlet today with the 30% off Easter Weekend sale they're running. The pant's aren't hemmed yet so I just folded them up for the picture; that's the only adjustment I'm getting made.

I'm not looking for any suggestions on other tailoring, just wanted to share my purchase with anyone interested in suits or looking for one. :nthat:

Edit: I also need a white shirt to go with it (I just threw on a causal oxford for the pic). I was thinking of going to try on the Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit. Would that be a good place to start?

Last edited:
After a week of trying on suits, I finally purchased my first one. Its Hugo Boss Red Label. I got it from the Barney's outlet today with the 30% off Easter Weekend sale they're running. The pant's aren't hemmed yet so I just folded them up for the picture; that's the only adjustment I'm getting made.

I'm not looking for any suggestions on other tailoring, just wanted to share my purchase with anyone interested in suits or looking for one. :nthat:

Looks good buddy. I think the sleeves can be shortened just a little bit on the jacket, but the fit looks nice!

A white pocket square would set that suit off very nicely.

Looks good buddy. I think the sleeves can be shortened just a little bit on the jacket, but the fit looks nice!

A white pocket square would set that suit off very nicely.

I agree about the sleeves. The saleswoman who helped me seemed very knowledgeable and said the sleeves were perfect so I'm going to hold off on the sleeves for now. I won't be wearing the suit for about a month so I might decide to get them shortened before then.

And YES great call on the white pocket square. I definitely need to pick one up. Thanks man

I agree about the sleeves. The saleswoman who helped me seemed very knowledgeable and said the sleeves were perfect so I'm going to hold off on the sleeves for now. I won't be wearing the suit for about a month so I might decide to get them shortened before then.

And YES great call on the white pocket square. I definitely need to pick one up. Thanks man

Target for the pocket squares, 100% cotton as well, $5 for a pack of 4 or 5.

Edit: I love the fabric and pattern, wool? Price if you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:
Hey guys 9076 stacks another 15% on top of the 40% that Express is doing. My SA just called and told ma and I just reordered everthing I got yesterday for an extra $50 in savings.

Fit for today. These pants need to catch a hem with the quickness :lol: Not about that 36" inseam life

Edit: I also need a white shirt to go with it (I just threw on a causal oxford for the pic). I was thinking of going to try on the Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit. Would that be a good place to start?

Swagged out :smokin Looks good besides the sleeves

Back
Top Bottom