Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Heads up Gap had some selvedge denim on sale for 29.99 today,I know a long while back someone(Wis if I remember correctly) mentioned they are a quality difference as per where they are manufactured,these are from Bangladesh,not sure if those are the "good" ones but for 29.99 they look good and fit well so I am not complaining..

Heads up Gap had some selvedge denim on sale for 29.99 today,I know a long while back someone(Wis if I remember correctly) mentioned they are a quality difference as per where they are manufactured,these are from Bangladesh,not sure if those are the "good" ones but for 29.99 they look good and fit well so I am not complaining..

The factory store had the same one's about 2 weeks ago for 70% off plus 40% off additional with their F&F, got mine for $12.50 :D

The factory store had the same one's about 2 weeks ago for 70% off plus 40% off additional with their F&F, got mine for $12.50 :D

WOW. :pimp:

WOW. :pimp:
Pretty sure gap and gap factory are different in terms of quality. Everyone knows I swear by the gap selvage that I wear for just about every post. Every time I've gone to the factory store and saw their "selvage" line, it always felt super cheap. Haven't checked in awhile though, so maybe it's changed.

gunna cop these alfanis

not feeling those at all
Yeah man, those on paper didn't seem bad (cap-toe bluchers) but your pic makes them look extra plastic-y. If you are looking in the $50-75 price range, I'd suggest these:
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/staf...e|&currentDim=Product+Type&currentDimVal=shoe

Pretty sure gap and gap factory are different in terms of quality. Everyone knows I swear by the gap selvage that I wear for just about every post. Every time I've gone to the factory store and saw their "selvage" line, it always felt super cheap. Haven't checked in awhile though, so maybe it's changed.

I was actually surprised to see them there as they were the same ones I had seen at my local Gap the week prior, same everything, branding, etc. Asked a couple of the employees there and they were even surprised that they had them as they were a product made for the Gap and not the outlet itself. My wife had found these light pink chino's that she had seen at Gap as well at the factory store for about 60% less. Apparently they got a decent amount of Gap store shipments in.

Bought 2 at that price.

Just posting for again for those unsure, (esp Serg man, just use this to get that damn list!!) here's the number attached the [email protected]. It has definitely been the fastest way that I've received the list to place my order thus far.

(262) 284-7158

Call and ask them to send it to you, then call to place your order.

I was actually surprised to see them there as they were the same ones I had seen at my local Gap the week prior, same everything, branding, etc. Asked a couple of the employees there and they were even surprised that they had them as they were a product made for the Gap and not the outlet itself. My wife had found these light pink chino's that she had seen at Gap as well at the factory store for about 60% less. Apparently they got a decent amount of Gap store shipments in.
Wow, good find Serg :pimp: Respect.

Shoebank will lead you to the Wisconsin location, you can email other factory locations and get an inventory list from them as well.

Happy Hunting:

ShoeBank in Port Washington, WI (262-284-7158, [email protected])

-ShoeBank 2 in Brookfield, WI (262-785-6666, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Mebane, NC (919-563-2446, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Jeffersonville, OH (740-948-9033, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Charleston, SC (843-747-4002, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Riverhead, NY (631-369-0947, [email protected])

-The Outlet Shops of Grand River in Leeds, AL (205-699-6566, [email protected])

-Outlet in Freeport, ME (207-865-6222, [email protected])

-Silver Sands Outlets in Destin, FL (850-654-4790, [email protected])

I was looking at these last week, not too bad for the price. Would you considering wearing these or the brown version with suits or just casually with jeans or something? Excuse me if thats a weird question

Brown is the most versatile colored shoe you can buy to be honest but since you're wearing a black suit then you definitely have to wear a black shoe, which I would say those recommend by Adrian would be the best option. Question, do you have to wear a black suit per your wedding requirement or by choice?

Yep, that was me. The Bangladesh were the bad ones, they got marked down to $30 or so, so the stores can just get rid of them. Honestly, for $30 you don't have much to lose. From what I hear, they will go back to China, like the year before this model that received many compliments. As long as they fit you well and all, $30 well spent IMO.

I agree with Adrian on the wool suit. I never got the point of a cotton suit. Cotton trousers..OK. But Cotton jacket...it looks too casual to me. And if it's really that hot, skip the jacket or go with linen or seersucker. A nice thin suit is great for all seasons.

Today:

Any reviews on that JCrew Factory Thompson suit in Wool (Navy)? $222 seems not bad for the jacket and pants. :nerd:

So, I needed a beater suit for work decided to hit up Express since thay are doing their 40 off deal. One of the SA's was dressed really nice. So I told her, she said thanks and stated she was going to school for fashion design. So, I showed her the blue photographer suit and challenged her to make me look amazing in it with items in the store. If she could I take her out to dinner.

She did and I walked out with her number. Taking her out tomorrow. Dressing better really pays off with the yambs.

First Date in 3 years. I was hoping she couldn't do it, cause I got stuff to do.

my-man-o.gif

May the force of the DB fam be with you. Let us know how it goes!

you know were gonna ask for pics of the girl lol

You already know NT detectives are on this case :lol:

Yep, that was me. The Bangladesh were the bad ones, they got marked down to $30 or so, so the stores can just get rid of them. Honestly, for $30 you don't have much to lose. From what I hear, they will go back to China, like the year before this model that received many compliments. As long as they fit you well and all, $30 well spent IMO.

I agree with Adrian on the wool suit. I never got the point of a cotton suit. Cotton trousers..OK. But Cotton jacket...it looks too casual to me. And if it's really that hot, skip the jacket or go with linen or seersucker. A nice thin suit is great for all seasons.

Today:

Cotton suit don't all have to be the thin-casual thing you imagine. There are different types of suits made of cotton that def don't look like they're cotton and keep warm. Take this blazers, both are made of cotton:

But I admit that a wool suit with light padding/lining can get you through all seasons.

Back
Top Bottom