Dressing Better Vol 2.0

speaking of snuff suede...today's fit:

Nice man, like this one a lot.
As I also said in the TSB comments: "Shouldn’t the outfits be season appropriate? Judging having this in mind, everyone without socks/in shorts doesn’t look like they could go out in any day of March. Also Alex E and Austin are hot or cold? Heavy, seasonal tops + no socks seems off for me. Too close between Konstantinos, Simon, Levy and Jeremy."

Here's my outfit for the contest that didn't get in: 

Both are awesome fits Vlad

ToJ Backpack.

FYI, the Merona Kensington Blazer is being discontinued. I've gone to 3 Targets today in the LA area (visiting parents) and called 2 and none of them have it in an XL. If you find an XL please let me know, if you find one in your size and have been looking for one, now is the time to get it, it's $29.99.

Been lurking this thread, only posted a few times. I really dont know as much as most guys in here so I appreciate the frequent posters who help people like me out as I've learned a few things. Just have a question for you guys.

Im currently a Sr in college and really getting out of my old ways of sneakers and I strayed away from streetwear about a year or so ago. I really dont have the money to be dropping upwards of 1k on a single suit but I dont also dont want to walk around with crappy suits on. I already own a charcoal suit and im looking to add a navy and another color (im unsure which to choose). I noticed the good deal on the jcrew factory a page back and figure I should probably get two.Not sure how their suits are but im 6ft 180 with a slimmer build. I typically wear 42L and 34 x 32 but Im not sure the fitting of their suits. If any of you guys care to help, which two suits do you guys recommend?

pinoy 732

I would have voted for you with that fit 8)

And yea...shorts with blazers looks weird as hell. That dude eduard n in the tsb contest looks like he forgot to put his pants on.

147$ for those Amoks, per the Shoebank.

Good lookin, Adrian.
Damn, it's no $99 but still a great deal. Did you put in an order Tim?

I'm gonna do it next week. Paying for and picking up a new puppy today.

Nice...ha I finally emailed the shoe bank today too, got back to me in like 20 mins w/ the list

What kind of puppy you getting Tim? I'm definitely gonna get an english bulldog or boxer this summer

Nice...ha I finally emailed the shoe bank today too, got back to me in like 20 mins w/ the list

What kind of puppy you getting Tim? I'm definitely gonna get an english bulldog or boxer this summer

I email them and besides the first time I did they've never gotten back to me. I emailed them about 2 hours ago, nothing.

Been lurking this thread, only posted a few times. I really dont know as much as most guys in here so I appreciate the frequent posters who help people like me out as I've learned a few things. Just have a question for you guys.

Im currently a Sr in college and really getting out of my old ways of sneakers and I strayed away from streetwear about a year or so ago. I really dont have the money to be dropping upwards of 1k on a single suit but I dont also dont want to walk around with crappy suits on. I already own a charcoal suit and im looking to add a navy and another color (im unsure which to choose). I noticed the good deal on the jcrew factory a page back and figure I should probably get two.Not sure how their suits are but im 6ft 180 with a slimmer build. I typically wear 42L and 34 x 32 but Im not sure the fitting of their suits. If any of you guys care to help, which two suits do you guys recommend?

I'm kind of a similar size to you, 6-1.5, 190, and I think the factory suit is good quality for the price...if you wait for a sale you can get 2 or em or about 300 or 350 which is a great deal... I have the charcoal one and it's an 80/20 mix but the navy and grey ones are 100 percent wool and they have some summer colors coming too (though they probably wouldn't work with interviewing). Check Dappered.com for reviews on the Thompson in navy too..

I know you said you don't wanna spend too much but I also have a navy one from suit supply and the quality is awesome, it's more expensive but well worth it imo...high arms, nice fabric, and the cut is already pretty tapered...it was about 400$ I though.

I email them and besides the first time I did they've never gotten back to me. I emailed them about 2 hours ago, nothing.

Damn really Serg? Maybe if you call you'd get the associate to send it to you right then...I think Adrian or someone posted a number in here a while back...Maybe I just got lucky

Damn really Serg? Maybe if you call you'd get the associate to send it to you right then...I think Adrian or someone posted a number in here a while back...Maybe I just got lucky

Nah, I sent an email today back and got a reply within the hour. It was from a gentleman named Vincenzo. I remember Adrian saying that same associate helped him with his orders in the past. What size are you Serg? I got sent the list for 10 & 11 (don't know why he didn't send 10.5) but I can forward it to you if that's in your size range.

Nah, I sent an email today back and got a reply within the hour. It was from a gentleman named Vincenzo. I remember Adrian saying that same associate helped him with his orders in the past. What size are you Serg? I got sent the list for 10 & 11 (don't know why he didn't send 10.5) but I can forward it to you if that's in your size range.

:lol: yep Vincenzo emailed me too..I asked for 11's

I asked for the size 11 and 11.5 list, got neither. If you could please forward it to me that'd be great. My email is [email protected]

speaking of snuff suede...today's fit:

Nice man, like this one a lot.
Appreciate it fam.

pinoy 732

I would have voted for you with that fit 8)
Thanks man. I never got around to having a friend shoot some pics for me to enter. Might put this in the vault though and throw it on when he has time for the April entry. Jacket might not be month appropriate but eff it. They got dudes rocking wool suits, sockless, with no loafers :smh: :lol:

Welcome bird man! Brrrr.

We need to keep applying for the TSB contest. Eventually one of us will get in :lol:

DB fam,

Ordered a pair of Khaki Mercer pants from Kith in size 33, having second thoughts so if anybody wants them. Just want what I paid for them. PM me.

and got a pair of 484 in light wash (I think). Joints is nice considering its JCrew but def going to get them tapered.

Bruh, you need to taper your 484s?

You must be 5'10 100lbs :lol:

From the calf down to lessen the size of the leg opening. Probably one third of an inch or half a inch.

thanks guys. Also LyonBC - Repped.

I will probably get one of these factory suits and I will be checking out suit supply as well.
Which of the Navy suits should I go with?
Cotton photographer - http://www.express.com/clothing/Sui...0002?isSessionExpired=true&_requestid=4763179
Or
Stretch Wool - http://www.express.com/clothing/Suit+Shop/Stretch+Wool+Photographer+Suit+-+Navy/ens/cat700006
My friend is getting that wool one today as my recommendation. Cotton is good for spring and summer but that wool would work all year around. Especially since the price difference will come out to around $15-16 after the 15% off, definitely get that wool one :pimp:

My friend is getting that wool one today as my recommendation. Cotton is good for spring and summer but that wool would work all year around. Especially since the price difference will come out to around $15-16 after the 15% off, definitely get that wool one
pimp.gif
Yupppp! Best bang for your buck!

Anywho, lazy day at the office....

Back
Top Bottom