Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just got back from the thrift store and got this for 14$

It also has a tag on the inside that says "specially made for" and some japanese dudes name is sewn in.
I NEVER find sport coats in my size. Prolly wear it on easter 8)

147$ for those Amoks, per the Shoebank.

Good lookin, Adrian.
Damn, it's no $99 but still a great deal. Did you put in an order Tim?

I'm gonna do it next week. Paying for and picking up a new puppy today.

147$ for those Amoks, per the Shoebank.

Good lookin, Adrian.

What size are you famb? I JUST e-mailed them and they list they replied with has them at $99 :nerd:

I'm a 12/13.

So, I needed a beater suit for work decided to hit up Express since thay are doing their 40 off deal. One of the SA's was dressed really nice. So I told her, she said thanks and stated she was going to school for fashion design. So, I showed her the blue photographer suit and challenged her to make me look amazing in it with items in the store. If she could I take her out to dinner.

She did and I walked out with her number. Taking her out tomorrow. Dressing better really pays off with the yambs.

First Date in 3 years. I was hoping she couldn't do it, cause I got stuff to do.

Last edited:
My friend is getting that wool one today as my recommendation. Cotton is good for spring and summer but that wool would work all year around. Especially since the price difference will come out to around $15-16 after the 15% off, definitely get that wool one :pimp:

Yupppp! Best bang for your buck!

Anywho, lazy day at the office....

Info on hoodiie? :nerd:

Last edited:
So, I needed a beater suit for work decided to hit up Express since thay are doing their 40 off deal. One of the SA's was dressed really nice. So I told her, she said thanks and stated she was going to school for fashion design. So, I showed her the blue photographer suit and challenged her to make me look amazing in it with items in the store. If she could I take her out to dinner.

She did and I walked out with her number. Taking her out tomorrow. Dressing better really pays off with the yambs.

First Date in 3 years. I was hoping she couldn't do it, cause I got stuff to do.

you know were gonna ask for pics of the girl lol
QF tha T :evil:

Nice move though bro haha

DB x TAY Collab  
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

thanks guys. Also LyonBC - Repped.

I will probably get one of these factory suits and I will be checking out suit supply as well.
Which of the Navy suits should I go with?
Cotton photographer - http://www.express.com/clothing/Sui...0002?isSessionExpired=true&_requestid=4763179
Or
Stretch Wool - http://www.express.com/clothing/Suit+Shop/Stretch+Wool+Photographer+Suit+-+Navy/ens/cat700006

My friend is getting that wool one today as my recommendation. Cotton is good for spring and summer but that wool would work all year around. Especially since the price difference will come out to around $15-16 after the 15% off, definitely get that wool one :pimp:

I was also thinking about pulling the trigger on the navy stretch wool, but from the pics it looks like it has top stitching on the lapel. A deal breaker for me. I would have to see it in person. Can anyone confirm the top stitching? :nerd:

Still on a hunt for a navy suit

Didn't like any of the levis, 508 looked like parachute pants when i wore them cause of the tapered look. 511 one size up had similar effect. 511 tts was actually the best fit, but still too slim of a look for me, imo made me look like a hs "shoehead". Continue search for perfect jean. Gonna look at some APC next.

Last edited:
I need some shoes for my sis wedding. Im wearing a black suit. Can someone suggest example of which style would look best?

I was also thinking about pulling the trigger on the navy stretch wool, but from the pics it looks like it has top stitching on the lapel. A deal breaker for me. I would have to see it in person. Can anyone confirm the top stitching? :nerd:

Still on a hunt for a navy suit

Back
Top Bottom