Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yesterday to a networking event at J&J (excuse the stacking, pic was taken at the end of the day right before I changed out):

Then changed to hit the club with some friends:

any Troy and Abed fans?

does Brooks Bros. factory / outlet stores carry their extra slim fit shirts as well?

I was just at a BB outlet yesterday and they did not carry the extra slim fits. The sales associate said if a retailer gets extras or something they might get a few here and there but usually don't have any in stock.

Clean A. Anybody owned any BR suits? I figured I should start shopping there more since I get 50% anyways :lol:

I still don't get the point of these types of pics.
well everyone knows how i feel about them

The point? To show what articles of clothing I'm wearing today.

Sure it may be easier to critique a full shot picture, but I really don't have the time to set up a camera or stand in front of a mirror and pose...a quick 2 second shot (at work, mind you) of what I'm wearing is all the time and patience I am willing to give.

Other people who post similar types of pics I do have never been a big deal to me, I can simply use my imagination and be able to deduce how their clothes fit them and how the overall outfit looks.

Clean A. Anybody owned any BR suits? I figured I should start shopping there more since I get 50% anyways :lol:
Thanks man. And how you get 50% off?! With that kind of savings, I'd definitely pull the trigger on one of their suits.

I'm really liking some of J. Crews tees. This one's pretty cool and uses realy indigo, but it's $60 :smh:

I still might cop :lol:
Check the outlets first. Sometimes you'll see the same designed items except with slightly different materials and for a third of the price.

Thanks man. And how you get 50% off?! With that kind of savings, I'd definitely pull the trigger on one of their suits.

I have a friend that works at Old Navy. The only thing I've really copped was a winter coat from BR, but I definitely want to try a suit or two come summer time when I'll be eorking full tims

I have a friend that works at Old Navy. The only thing I've really copped was a winter coat from BR, but I definitely want to try a suit or two come summer time when I'll be eorking full tims

My dude A... Nice fits man

Shout out to the dude that recognized me and said whatsup today. It was cool chopping it up with a member of the DB fam. Forgot your SN but sometime soon we'll have to partake in some beverages. *fistbump*

Sure it may be easier to critique a full shot picture, but I really don't have the time to set up a camera or stand in front of a mirror and pose...a quick 2 second shot (at work, mind you) of what I'm wearing is all the time and patience I am willing to give.

Other people who post similar types of pics I do have never been a big deal to me, I can simply use my imagination and be able to deduce how their clothes fit them and how the overall outfit looks.
+1 Any sort of positive contribution to the thread is cool in my book. Sure a full shot of the entire outfit is better for viewing/critiquing purposes, but we should just be happy that others are willing to post anything at all.

Shout out to the dude that recognized me and said whatsup today. It was cool chopping it up with a member of the DB fam. Forgot your SN but sometime soon we'll have to partake in some beverages. *fistbump*
Thanks man. Awesome you got to chill with another member of DB. So far I've only met John (knightlovesqueen) but I am definitely looking forward to that NYC summit once Wis takes the time to finally fly out to the east coast! NT's own Lunch for 25 :nthat:

Thanks man. Awesome you got to chill with another member of DB. So far I've only met John (knightlovesqueen) but I am definitely looking forward to that NYC summit once Wis takes the time to finally fly out to the east coast! NT's own Lunch for 25 :nthat:

I'd be down for a #NTDB NY Summit. If it's going down in 2013 I would assume that it'd be rather soon considering we all know how Wis handles cold temperatures :lol:

Adrian if I ever come down to NJ we're going out and getting obliterated. :lol:

Understatement. When you gonna invite me up to UCONN bro!?

Any ideas on clothing fora graduation?

I'm going to two and want to be on some next level fly NT dressing better thread steez ...

Suit would be too much I think... plus its in Texas... hot then a muhva.

Whenever I can catch a break man. :smh: I'm sure you know...it's that awesome time of the semester when professors assign all the big projects. I have a 25 page marketing plan due next week... which I haven't started. :lol:

Last edited:

Whenever I can catch a break man. :smh: I'm sure you know...it's that awesome time of the semester when professors assign all the big projects. I have a 25 page marketing plan due next week... which I haven't started. :lol:
No man, I definitely feel you on that. Next two weeks or so are going to be brutal :x But I'm serious, if you're offering a spot up there, I've heard some dope stuff going down in UCONN. My school's too small and party scene has been getting whack the past year or so. Thankfully I'm 21 so I'll just hit a bar/club. However, I'm down to see what's the happening up there bro. Just let me know.

You guys can link up in the winter time. I'll join via Skype or something. It's like 75 degrees today. Kinda regret wearing a flannel shirt to work :frown:

You guys can link up in the winter time. I'll join via Skype or something. It's like 75 degrees today. Kinda regret wearing a flannel shirt to work :frown:

It was beautiful out today. Really felt like spring for the first time this year

+1 Any sort of positive contribution to the thread is cool in my book. Sure a full shot of the entire outfit is better for viewing/critiquing purposes, but we should just be happy that others are willing to post anything at all.

:nthat:

Positivity - Can never have too much of it
smokin.gif

+1

Back
Top Bottom