Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Jack purcells are sooooo much comfier than regular chucks.

I dont know how people can wear regular chucks unless they are like EXTREMELY beat. Breaking them in is like punishment.

Jack purcells are sooooo much comfier than regular chucks.

I dont know how people can wear regular chucks unless they are like EXTREMELY beat. Breaking them in is like punishment.

EXACTLY. I copped some chucks thinking they would be like JAcks. BOY WAS I WRONG.

went to express today to try on their photographer suit before i took advantage of the additional 15% online sale. lot of cuties at the victoria gardens location :lol: :evil:

I`m thinking once I get to my desired weight all I`m rocking is Sunspel Polos, chinos, and Jack Purcels lol
You'll get bored of it, man. Gotta change it up at times. Sunspel polos are pretty darn fitted as well. I'm just a skinny dude and I fall into a small nicely. If you're trying to get brolic, they may be too tight for you :lol:

have any of you taken shorts to a tailor to slim them up? i have some old shorts that are a bit baggy for my taste, wouldn't mind getting them tapered at the thigh :lol:

ksteezy, i just got the same wheat ludlow slim suit from J.Crew :lol: . It came in the mail about 2 days ago. That was my first time purchasing a suit from J.Crew and I must say it will not be my last.

Has anyone ever bought from Suit Supply?

have any of you taken shorts to a tailor to slim them up? i have some old shorts that are a bit baggy for my taste, wouldn't mind getting them tapered at the thigh :lol:

I've been thinking about that too. Don't see why it would be a problem, although it would probably mean the crotch seam also needs to be take up. It makes me think that with all the different fits of denim and chinos, why shorts predominantly come in almost one clunky fit. |I

You'll get bored of it, man. Gotta change it up at times. Sunspel polos are pretty darn fitted as well. I'm just a skinny dude and I fall into a small nicely. If you're trying to get brolic, they may be too tight for you :lol:

LOL I dont wanna be brolic like a body builder, more so like an NFL Safety.

I`m 6'3 247 right now gonna get down to the 190-200 range or until I feel find.

I`m hoping a L or XL will be fine, or I`ll just stick to J crew and stuff like that. I just want a basic wardrobe Fall and Winter imo are the times where you can really get fresh because of layering out side of then I`ll just be in a Polo, short shorts, chinos, or track jacket and sweats.

Might be the angle but it looks awkward. It seems too long in general, and looks like it could be taken in

I think so. I wouldn't mind if it's a generic eagle or another animal, but the AE logo is kinda :frown:

That's what keeping me from ordering it honestly. It's funny how the way we view visible branding changes as one gets older and one's style changes/grows up.

Back
Top Bottom