Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Speaking of Roshe's...wore some today.

Dope! I fell in love with the Roshe's. They look great with anything (chinos, denim, shorts). I might end up selling my free runs or using them as a back up pair to run in. Did you get any of the new c/w's that dropped?

I'm thinking about it. I really want to pull the trigger.

It's sort of like a gift and a curse that they're so cheap. Good that they're easy on the pockets, but bad because it'll be easy to splurge on more than one pair. :smh: :lol:

Plus, my wedding is coming up in 2 and half months, so saving money whenever I can is a must.:x

Dope! I fell in love with the Roshe's. They look great with anything (chinos, denim, shorts). I might end up selling my free runs or using them as a back up pair to run in. Did you get any of the new c/w's that dropped?

I've been trying to convince myself that Roshes look good with shorts but the only outfits I've seen them look good with are jeans/sweats. They just seem really bulky (the sole) to wear with shorts. I guess it doesn't really help that I'm wearing them in a size 12 :lol:

I'll probably stick to Janoskis, Chucks, and Vans when it comes to shorts weather.

Last edited:
Anybody have those Gap selvesge jeans? I tried them on and man the fit is horrible :lol: I get 50% off at Gap but I still dont think it'd be worth the $45

Please elaborate? How is it horrible?

I think I've just got accustomed to better constructed denim and these just felt really thin too me and they were too baggy for my liking. Not to bash it, but if it was a little cheaper I probably would have copped.

Side note, Urban Outfitter employees near me didn't even know what the Roshe was :smh: :lol:

nice fit! i dug this up kuz still looking for info on oxford shirts.....what brand is yours? also, i work in corp retail.....good luck to you at FIT! i went to FIDM post undergrad....

and thanks for the info wj4....they look black to me
Another LA cat? How did you like FIDM?

yep...FIDM was cool...i worked FT, so was in and out of class and took online classes, but enjoyed my time there.

Hey folks, can I get some feedback on which one looks nicer? I'm torn between the 3 but only getting 1! :D

I'm thinking about it. I really want to pull the trigger.

It's sort of like a gift and a curse that they're so cheap. Good that they're easy on the pockets, but bad because it'll be easy to splurge on more than one pair. :smh: :lol:

Plus, my wedding is coming up in 2 and half months, so saving money whenever I can is a must.:x

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. I almost tripled up on the Iguanas since I found another in my size for retail but I'm just going to give it to my homie for retail since I know he wants a pair. I'm hoping they hit Champs, Foot Action, & Finish Line since I have those rewards cards. :rofl:

yep...FIDM was cool...i worked FT, so was in and out of class and took online classes, but enjoyed my time there.

Hey folks, can I get some feedback on which one looks nicer? I'm torn between the 3 but only getting 1!
happy.gif
The red pair stands out the most and looks awesome

Rockin the Roshe's today as well. Excuse the long socks, I'm kickin it in the library all day today preparing for finals.

On another note, I've been lurking this thread since vol 1, and you guys have def been a good resource and influence.

I got word from a company today that they want me to come back and intern at their office again this summer, so I'm

excited to go back and will contribute more once I start work again. Been dressing real comfy lately cus it's just been

class/gym/library every day.

Rockin the Roshe's today as well. Excuse the long socks, I'm kickin it in the library all day today preparing for finals.

On another note, I've been lurking this thread since vol 1, and you guys have def been a good resource and influence.

I got word from a company today that they want me to come back and intern at their office again this summer, so I'm

excited to go back and will contribute more once I start work again. Been dressing real comfy lately cus it's just been

I wear them every day,

nice fit! i dug this up kuz still looking for info on oxford shirts.....what brand is yours? also, i work in corp retail.....good luck to you at FIT! i went to FIDM post undergrad....

and thanks for the info wj4....they look black to me
Another LA cat? How did you like FIDM?

Hey folks, can I get some feedback on which one looks nicer? I'm torn between the 3 but only getting 1! :D

Ha, unlike everyone else, I like the off-white/cream color, most because of the contrast of the blue oxford collar and how it works with the elbow patches.

Grey is nice too though.

Because some of us spent a lot of time to build up the quality of the thread. For someone new to come in, and spit out facts like they're gurus is not quite common. We have observed a few trolls in the past that displayed similar behaviors. I'm sure a few eyebrows were/are raised among the regular contributors.
Never called myself a guru brother, was just sharing random facts in DB. I've remain humble so I kinda expected the same but seems 4 posters have ganged on me as if I'm trolling which I'm not. Just be respectful and you will get the same things back.

Take your own advice dude.

dayum....hahaha that was funny! all over the place....like wj4 said, i would like all 3, but $98 each at BB. i was leaning towards grey then white, so think i'll go with grey...and perhaps others later.
thanks for the feedback!

one more question for the tailor experts....would it be possible to get a BB ESF in a medium tailored to fit more like a size small? :nerd:

Last edited:
In response to JordanLovah,

1. Grey
2. Off White
3. Red

This is just my personal preference.

Anybody have those Gap selvesge jeans? I tried them on and man the fit is horrible :lol: I get 50% off at Gap but I still dont think it'd be worth the $45

I bought some today. Love the fit. :\

I sized down, hope they stretch

dayum....hahaha that was funny! all over the place....like wj4 said, i would like all 3, but $98 each at BB. i was leaning towards grey then white, so think i'll go with grey...and perhaps others later.
thanks for the feedback!
No problem, not sure I would cop right now, but since the season is over they will probably drop in price soon.

excited to go back and will contribute more once I start work again. Been dressing real comfy lately cus it's just
been

Dope! Good job, my dude. Keep it up. Hard work definitely pays off.

I wish...if I could go back in time...I took college more seriously. I was a 4.0 student my whole life, until I hit college and I got a little taste of all that freedom they gave us. I took it, ran with it, and never looked back. I mean it all worked out for me in the end career wise and I got to dabble into things I loved, and made all the right connections. I'm a real life example of it's who you know and not what you know, but I would still preach education first to my kids. The path I ended up taking sure was a damn risk...a risk I would never let my seed take, real talk.

thanks for the feedback!
Whatever you do, don't wear a dress shirt and tie under. RFX may never come back then!

I bought some today. Love the fit. :\

I sized down, hope they stretch

Yeah I think I honestly needed to size down one though.

Yeah that was probably your issue, I imagine if you went TTS they'd look awful. My legs fill them out nice, although I'm definitely going to need to find a tailor who can taper selvage denim.

Adrian check your PM. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom