Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Turning 23 in 9 days.

Did someone in here win a pair of Lumber Up Eastlands off eBay last night by chance? I forgot to bid and lost them 
mad.gif

For those of you with the lands end cargos, how slim are they? 508 slim or 511 slim? I have an athletic build with good size thighs and certain "slim" pants are too tight. Don't know if I should go my regular 34 or up to a 36. Thanks.

Dang. We are the outliers on NT that's shifting the average age of an nter up :lol:

I love 511s. If you can pull them off right and have the ideal body they look amazing.

*Synthese

I usually size up 1 or two so that I can get my ideal slim fit, not a fan of the skinny look. I tried on a size 33x32 when I was first checking out the 511 and I nearly lost circulation in my legs :lol:

Last edited:
Got damn those are nice. :pimp:

The burnishing on the toe is sick. What colorway is that?

Last edited:
Man I just can't flow with women's shoes. Even if my feet were small enough to wear them. They are cut more narrow at the toe so you can always tell they are women's.

Not necessarily DB-related but can anyone point me in the direction of a leather card holder? Preferably textured leather but not mandatory, the slip in variety.

and thank you Pinoy for the recommending those Brocktons. Waiting on my pair to arrive.

Tumi is also a great option. A bit more expensive then your regular wallet, but the quality is pretty good IMO.

Not necessarily DB-related but can anyone point me in the direction of a leather card holder? Preferably textured leather but not mandatory, the slip in variety.

and thank you Pinoy for the recommending those Brocktons. Waiting on my pair to arrive.

Tumi is also a great option. A bit more expensive then your regular wallet, but the quality is pretty good IMO.
Coach has them at the Outlets. The leather is pretty good.

Coach has them at the Outlets. The leather is pretty good.

gucci has a sick one at 150

its midnight, just got out of work. gotta love tax season.

edit: just saw your post pinoy about accounting. i do corp tax @ a big 4. what area of accounting are you trying to get into?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom