Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks, I am considering submitting something, too picky though lol
I really like the outfit. The colors and silhouette are great!

If you submit enough monthly I'm sure they'll put you in sooner or later! Haha.

Does anyone own the Grey distressed Clarks desert boots? (In suede or leather, either one)

I really like them but I wanted to see some on feet pictures first. Anyone? :nerd:

sup DB guys....i was wondering if anyone could offer some insight on nice quality short sleeve oxford shirts?? spring/summer is approaching and i wanted to start stocking up!
i'm not a regular here but i see no replies....try GAP shirts. i like them!

and to the person asking about wingtip boots....CHECK ALDO

Quote:
new standard? are they cut pretty big in the thigh and calf? i play bball and run track so kind of a stocky build...
i find myself having to buy pants/jeans with stretch but eventually they get too big, so it's an odd dilemma.....
so hoping to find a nice ft in selvedge....any less pricey brands?
I have a similar build.

APC NS is your best bet, in terms of space in the legs. PS will definitely be too small and uncomfortable. The denim does stretch a little, I haven't seen much stretch in the waist yet
thanks UNKNWN and blaz3n.....i will check out APC NS denim this weekend.

also my small contribution....i don't see much talk of GAP in here but F&F is next week.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][td]
VHPYZ6MFXVKP
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

For those that were asking how those LE Canvas Slim Cargos fit.

Beige (Under the Elkin act w/ the Flyknits)

Olive

Quick question fam how much was the Levi jacket and where did you cop from?

Not to answer for him, but I have the same trucker jacket and I ordered mine straight from Levis site (regular price was 88 I think, but they had a 40% off black friday sale so I scooped mine for ~$52. But there amy be other places to find one cheaper

Last edited:
pinoy732, these are the shoes i was asking about in regards to shoe shining a few days back.
i had a professional job on them, but i want to also learn for myself.
before:

after:

PROMOTION DETAILS

30% Off + Free Shipping on Orders of $100+! Use code SHOPSPRING. Ends Sat, 3/9/13.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 3/9/13. Enter promo code SHOPSPRING at checkout for 30% discount to be applied. Excludes Levi's[emoji]174[/emoji] Commuter & Kids' products. Also excludes taxes, gift certificates, wrapping and packaging charges. Free standard ground shipping on orders of $100 or more. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned merchandise. No adjustments on previous purchases. This offer is valid only at us.levi.com and may not be combined with another offer. LS&CO reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.

Not a GREAT deal but not bad either. Might cop a jean jacket and something else.

Last edited:

You can get that wash in the Levi's nearly anywhere fam. Retail is $78 I believe

Not to answer for him, but I have the same trucker jacket and I ordered mine straight from Levis site (regular price was 88 I think, but they had a 40% off black friday sale so I scooped mine for ~$52. But there amy be other places to find one cheaper

Thanks yall really appreciate it.

Some of you guys have posted some great Navy/Black combos.
I went for the same idea (obviously more casual). The pants are a navy cord that didn't show up well in the picture.

:lol: I guess I'm just really curious on how everyone sounds still
Creep :rofl:

I'd be down for some networking.  Adrian, what is the deal.  You studying language in school :rofl:

Creep :rofl:

I mean I'd love to meet everyone but the last reason is to hear how you all sound. :lol:
MAN EFF Y'ALL. never opening up to the group again :frown:
but seriously, I'm studying accounting...graduating this spring for my undergrad. who got the hookup on an internship/job? :nerd:

Not necessarily DB-related but can anyone point me in the direction of a leather card holder? Preferably textured leather but not mandatory, the slip in variety.

and thank you Pinoy for the recommending those Brocktons. Waiting on my pair to arrive.

No doubt man. Let us know how you like em when they get there!

...but wait

(im on the left btw)

#tbt :lol:

pinoy732, these are the shoes i was asking about in regards to shoe shining a few days back.
i had a professional job on them, but i want to also learn for myself.
before:

after:

Hopefully you didn't break the bank with this purchase since bostonian retails for like $100 max but whoever did the shine did a very good job. Nice and glassy :pimp:

What's up with the whole cargo bandwagon? I don't get it. People used to stay off of these just a few years ago, but now everybody wears them. They look as ridiculous to me now as they did then. Also, they're not very practical when slimmed down like the look is now, as you can't really put anything in the pockets.

Also I replied that having huge quads stops me from wearing anything slim, and regular fit barely fits me (very snug). Also i'm pretty big in the upper body as well (210 lbs - 6"5'), so only original/regular fit for me, which i think is still the classic timeless fit if you tailor it to your needs. Just my 2 cents

Since A brought up accents and what not... out of curiosity how old are you guys?

19 going on 20 soon here :D (Birthday in May)

Back
Top Bottom