Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ok Dressing Better NTers, I'm going to Vegas this weekend and it's been a few years since I've been. Don't really go out much period so I need some guidance on what to pack!

I'll be getting in kinda late on Friday night so we'll probably just drop our stuff off at the room and then hit up a lounge/bar type place. Saturday night we're having dinner, catching a show, and then possibly a club.

Not sure how dressed up/down I need to keep things. Is a full on suit minus the tie doing too much for saturday night?

I'm feeling Oliver Sweeney London's collection

tatto brogues :smokin

Ok Dressing Better NTers, I'm going to Vegas this weekend and it's been a few years since I've been. Don't really go out much period so I need some guidance on what to pack!

I'll be getting in kinda late on Friday night so we'll probably just drop our stuff off at the room and then hit up a lounge/bar type place. Saturday night we're having dinner, catching a show, and then possibly a club.

Not sure how dressed up/down I need to keep things. Is a full on suit minus the tie doing too much for saturday night?
Vegas is full of diff. characters that as long as you can walk around in confidence, you'll be just fine. If you're going to a club, it's never a bad idea to dress up. Full suit minus the tie seems like a good choice, especially with their weather right now. 

Btw, LONG time lurker of this thread. Thanks for all the info guys! Hope to post some fits soon :smile:

nice fits on the past few pages!

in regards to spring/summer....do you all have any suggestions on nice short sleeve oxford shirts?

Happy birthday Bama! Remember whenever you go out try not to wear anything you don't want to get ruined :lol:

Dressing Better folk, I need some help. I know the best bet is obviously go to the store and try out suits, but I just want to know the general size range I should be at when looking for a suit. 

I'm 5' 10' 5'11 and aroudn 155-160 pounds. Looking to buy a slim fit suit. What size ranges should I look at. Also what dress shoes would go good with a plain black suit. The suit will be for interviews. 

Dressing Better folk, I need some help. I know the best bet is obviously go to the store and try out suits, but I just want to know the general size range I should be at when looking for a suit. 

I'm 5' 10' 5'11 and aroudn 155-160 pounds. Looking to buy a slim fit suit. What size ranges should I look at. Also what dress shoes would go good with a plain black suit. The suit will be for interviews. 
you're around my size/height, betting you are a 38R. Reference the first post of this thread for ideas but i'm begging you and the rest of us will concur...don't get black (unless someone's dying) buy a charcoal or navy suit. Much more versatile and both black/brown shoes would work with the suit. Also for slimmer suits, definitely go in stores to try them on. Do you have a price range you are looking at?

If you are looking to get a suit for interviews, do not buy a black suit. Go with either grey or navy. They are much more versatile colors.

Kind of hard to tell what size jacket you will wear without chest and sleeve measurements, but if I had to guess I'd say between 38 and 40 R? The "R" stands for regular, in terms of sleeve length.

Back
Top Bottom