Dressing Better Vol 2.0

where can i find a sensibly priced camo jacket like this one?

Subtle-camo-in-Berlin-jacket-jeans-650x974.jpg

Yep, i'm sold on Fair Isle sweaters.

Where can I reasonably scoop one?

Best bet is J. Crew in store.

They had a good selection of different styles and colors online, but I think fair isle season is being phased out for SS13 now.

edit:
Actually, take a look at JCrew.com sale section. They have about 4 fair isle sweaters in a FSR

Last edited:

They had a good selection of different styles and colors online, but I think fair isle season is being phased out for SS13 now.

edit:
Actually, take a look at JCrew.com sale section. They have about 4 fair isle sweaters in a FSR

At 5'10, 210lbs, muscular build...

can I cop one of these in a Large...

how do they run?

considering sending back the Eastlands i ordered after seeing the AE Yumas on clearance for $30 less.

purchased the Eastlands (on the left) for $155 on Zappos, while i juse saw the Yumas on clearance for $120. the kiltie on the Eastlands is removable (wouldnt have bought them if it wasnt). wanted a casual boot i can use on my motorcycle this summer not a fan of motorcycle boots.

Eastland Belgade                                                                    AE Yuma

vs.  
I have the Eastlands and love changing the look back and forth. Good Pick up! :smokin

edit:

At 5'10, 210lbs, muscular build...

can I cop one of these in a Large...

how do they run?
They run TTS for me. I am sure you are use to the sleeves hugging your arms. So you should be fine.

Some AE Neumoks in Red and Brown for only $140 here (good range of sizes left too):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Edmon...14?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3f22497912
wow awesome deal. that tan is tempting...
As someone who already owns a pair of neumoks (snuff suede), they are definitely worth copping. Very versatile in dressing up/down :pimp: Repped
How does the last fit on these?
Narrow. These are a 5 last which is one of the slimmest fitting. That being said, if you normally are a D width and are purchasing a suede pair, it just be very comfortable. However, a leather pair I own (different model but same last) prob would be a tad more comfortable if i went a width up. I expect when I break them in more they'd be fine though.

yo pinoy info on the demin ?
Gap Straight Selvage. Bought them back in November '11 and got them tapered and hemmed. Been wearing ever since with no wash. :pimp:
Good looks. As a fellow pinoy, good to see you stay in fresh fits :pimp:
No doubt pare. Thanks for the love.

damn, I wanna pull the trigger on those neumoks but I don't know my size in AE's especially with the last being that slim :smh:
Would you saw you have a fairly large foot? If so, this shoe is not for you. If you want them, head over to a retailer and try on a shoe with the 5 last. Nordstrom's definitely carries neumoks and if they dont have them in stock, the AE Strand and Mcallister are other models also on the 5 last.

I'd say so, the only other pair of oxford type shoes I have are the 1901 logan from Nordstrom and some GH bass saddles. Pretty sure both have the same width (D) and they are pretty snug, width wise. I definitely need a wider shoe. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom