Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Seersuckers???

They're a staple but I don't personally own one. Not my summer style. I'm also incredibly hot blooded so anything more than khakis and I'm sweating :lol:

You'd feel cooler in the seersucker though.

I live right next to the ocean, I live in tailored shorts, khakis, boat shoes, loafers, v necks, and button ups all summer :lol:

There's really not any need for me to have a seersucker

Yeah I sweat a lot easily that won't be a good look

Lol...what about those bead bracelets having a hard time finding those anyone know where I can find different varieties as well?...

Damn...a pair of seersucker shorts would be perfect for all of that! :lol:

No doubt seersucker shorts, but I'm talking about jackets. As I said, I sweat easily even though the jackets are incredibly thin.

SS shorts are always a good look

Last edited:
What's wrong with seersucker?

Last edited:
I've been thinking hard about SuitSupply but would like to go through another avenue to get a nice navy suit. I'm looking within that range ($400-600). Any suggestions in the LA area? Would of liked to go the TaT route but they only go up to 42.

Seersuckers???

They're a staple but I don't personally own one. Not my summer style. I'm also incredibly hot blooded so anything more than khakis and I'm sweating :lol:

lebron-james-popped-a-molly-im-sweatin.jpg

I've been thinking hard about SuitSupply but would like to go through another avenue to get a nice navy suit. I'm looking within that range ($400-600). Any suggestions in the LA area? Would of liked to go the TaT route but they only go up to 42.

What size do you wear? Are you solely looking to buy in person?

considering sending back the Eastlands i ordered after seeing the AE Yumas on clearance for $30 less.

purchased the Eastlands (on the left) for $155 on Zappos, while i juse saw the Yumas on clearance for $120. the kiltie on the Eastlands is removable (wouldnt have bought them if it wasnt). wanted a casual boot i can use on my motorcycle this summer not a fan of motorcycle boots.

Eastland Belgade                                                                    AE Yuma

Suit Supply is awesome for the price point imo, if you really want to try on before buying then you may want to look at other options, but I ordered mine over the phone and the jacket fit me great OTR....navy Napoli fit is :smokin man Only change I had to do was hem the pants, and I may get them tapered but thats really all it needs

They not that bad lol, look better in this pic.  They are $117 on AE website and if you use the deal I posted, could get them for a little more than $80

How much should your button up cuff stick out under your sport coat?.. I think my tailor cut mine to short

As an AE fanatic, trust me when I say this. Those Yuma's are horrid.
im more partial towards the Eastlands. after looking at some of the reviews for the yumas, they are saying they are bit uncomfortable and ive tried on eastlands. that midsole makes them very comfortable. whats so bad about them or is it the look? insight is always appreciated...
They not that bad lol, look better in this pic.  They are $117 on AE website and if you use the deal I posted, could get them for a little more than $80
 but this makes it a bit harder
laugh.gif
...ill see how the eastlands are. i still got a decent deal on them for $75 off the original price.

Last edited:
How much should your button up cuff stick out under your sport coat?.. I think my tailor cut mine to short

About a half inch. When standing still the jacket sleeve should end at about your wristbone and the sleeve should be about a half inch past that. My tailor always measures using my thumb tips because each arm isn't exactly the same length :lol:

Back
Top Bottom