Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Also, I'm currently on the Converse site and they have 25% off for only today. As some of you know I've been wanting to cop these Jack P's for a while now! Thinking about making this my gift to myself or even buying them and telling my parents that these can just be my gift for xmas since I didn't ask for anything. :nerd:

Are they sized just like normal converse? I wear a size 10 in Nike and a size 8 in Converse so..... HELP!

8)

I thought you asked about these pages ago? :lol:

I wear an 11.5 in Nikes, 10.5 in Chucks but an 11 in Purcells.

Last edited:
This is most likely a difficult pic to determine what kind of jacket or coat this is. I thought it was like the All Saints Pea Coat MoMoney848 posted but not sure, any info on it would be appreciated.

From the A$AP Rocky video - F****n Problems.

Alright, participating in the jeans challenge. As usual, will likely not everyones cup of tea but comments are welcome of course.
Jeans are light grey, not white and jackets body is navy.

Personally, I think it looks good except for the shoes. The style/shape and color of them with that jacket & jeans doesn't work for me...not that it's bad, just maybe a different choice of footwear would look better.

*Awaits my secret santa was a cheap ***** mofo topic* lol
I don't expect that to happen in this thread. I believe everyone will post their gifts and be happy with it. The participants are not picky no are they complainers. This has been a smooth process so far. *fingers crossed.

I don't expect that to happen in this thread. I believe everyone will post their gifts and be happy with it. The participants are not picky no are they complainers. This has been a smooth process so far. *fingers crossed.
nah trust me lil homie. Some dude gona take jabs at a person gift. Especially if the other person bought something expensive for their elf and the elf in return got them a mervins sweatshirt lol.

Grizzly, I am just happy someone took the time out to even think about something for me... And I don't even celebrate Christmas. Although my bday is on Christmas.

Grizzly, I am just happy someone took the time out to even think about something for me... And I don't even celebrate Christmas. Although my bday is on Christmas.
What do you celebrate rabenan? Kwanza? dia de los reyes magos?

I was only able to get my SS one item but I hope they like it.

[/quote]

Ok so I don't feel so bad. I feel like marmourjr, just glad someone took the time to get me something cool. I'll seriously appreciate anything, big or small.

all these sales making me want to not buy no one gifts.

other day

RL boots to hit the club

This is most likely a difficult pic to determine what kind of jacket or coat this is. I thought it was like the All Saints Pea Coat MoMoney848 posted but not sure, any info on it would be appreciated.

From the A$AP Rocky video - F****n Problems.

The one Rocky is wearing is made by Rag & Bone.

Personally, I think it looks good except for the shoes. The style/shape and color of them with that jacket & jeans doesn't work for me...not that it's bad, just maybe a different choice of footwear would look better.

Appreciate the comment. Yeah I wanted to pretty much go base light colors and then the navy/black jacket to stand out and those derbies are the only shoe I have that is close to white that isn't sneakers, it's actually more dirty white. I tried to avoid black footwear too because I think that just contrast too much, I've done it before and after a while it does seem a bit off-putting unless I wear a darker top.

If the challenge wasn't in mind, I'll likely wear a black and white sneakers.

Question: What's the single most expensive garment/shoe you've ever purchased???
$1000 is my comfy line. I've bought numerous jackets, shoes and sweaters that are almost there but have yet to cross over.

Looking good, RFX. Even tho you cover the face, if I see a similar dude in the streets I will definitely ask :lol:

What would you guys say are the 5-6 most versatile types/styles ties that you'd say for (interviews, dinners, work, etc.)? I know navy and a charcoal are the primary suits and brown and black for dress shoes, but I always wondered if there was something similar w/ ties...

What would you guys say are the 5-6 most versatile types/styles ties that you'd say for (interviews, dinners, work, etc.)? I know navy and a charcoal are the primary suits and brown and black for dress shoes, but I always wondered if there was something similar w/ ties...

Not sure about 5-6 different types, but I will say that a solid navy knit tie belongs in the conversation. Probably the most versatile tie I own.

Last edited:
Question: What's the single most expensive garment/shoe you've ever purchased???

Michael Andrews Bespoke Suit: $2500...

nah trust me lil homie. Some dude gona take jabs at a person gift. Especially if the other person bought something expensive for their elf and the elf in return got them a mervins sweatshirt lol.

I doubt that's going to happen. I actually spent more time on getting stuff for my SS than I did for anyone in my family lol. He's getting a good number of things and I think he'll be pretty satisfied, from shoe trees from Nordstrom Rack, a couple of things from Stafford, some H&M and J. Crew. I shopped smart, got thing I'm pretty sure he'll wear and will use, but still kept it in the limit.

Back
Top Bottom