Dressing Better Vol 2.0

just pulled the trigger on these

any good socks out there?
my feet get too cold with dress socks
What kind of shoes are you wearing? The material of the shoes also play a big part, some are better at retaining heat than others. Dress socks are pretty vague as a whole. Get some wool socks if you're wearing cotton ones.

What kind of shoes are you wearing? The material of the shoes also play a big part, some are better at retaining heat than others. Dress socks are pretty vague as a whole. Get some wool socks if you're wearing cotton ones.

sperry's. lunargrands, and vans del plato. right on tho

sperry's. lunargrands, and vans del plato. right on tho
I remember when I wore Chucks and Vans in the winter...my feet were cold as can be, man :lol:

If you want to stick to those shoes, perhaps size up .5 and rock them with camp socks.

I remember when I wore Chucks and Vans in the winter...my feet were cold as can be, man :lol:
If you want to stick to those shoes, perhaps size up .5 and rock them with camp socks.

:lol: fur sure, but its the but vans are the chukka del platos. Its pretty much their spin on duck boots. Made for this type of weather. Im in a transitioning phase frm sneakers everyday to more casual. So im slowly catching on to "dressing better" :lol: been lurkin for awhile

Just picked up a pair of these Chukkas on eBay for $31 shipped by LandsEnd, seller didn't provide great pics which is to my gain, found these online which were posted by someone else. I know the black sole isn't for everybody but that'll come in handy in NYC.

That's actually pretty sick. I'd like to cop a pair as well, but I'd like to see how to put that outfit together. Keep us posted please good sir. 8)

Would probably also look good with grey pants and like an olive cardigan

I dig the way that buttons up. My buttons up just like a suite tho. And what type of collar is that again?

I'm afraid to even look into a coat pocket for this but a matching color to the tie would prolly be pretty legit. 8)

i guess u guys missed that AE sale earlier this year that was posted up. i got 2 pairs of player's shoes (black and walnut) and shoe trees for each pair for like $240 shipped. what happened to that lil white dude who posted up the sale info? he used to post a lot in the 1st DB thread.

When fall/winter hits I just start wearing black Nike socks if I'm wearing pants that cover them, if not I just double sock it with the dress socks on the outer layer

Just asking for sweaty and stinky feet right there. I can't do it. Depending on the weather I hit it up a la Michael Jackson style and just white Nike sock it. :D

8)

This gave me a chuckle...

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
A place where straight males can go to be gay. A place where gay males can go to be themselves. And a place for everyone else to can go to troll these self absorbed losers.

An average style forum member will post pics of what they were wearing that day, comment on the style and fashion of other supposedly straight men, and discuss other non-manly things.

It should be mentioned, that while it's ok to dress nice, it's a whole other ballgame to gone on the interwebz and post pictures of your cute little "fits"(as they like to call them, short for outfits).

Supposed straight male #1:What do you guys think of my fit? D&G sunglasses, APC jeans, XS AA V-neck T-shirt and $400 sneakers.

Supposed straight male #2:Oh that just looks Thsuper on you! However, I don't really like the way the t-shirt drapes on your frame! Love everything else though! Muah!

Gay member interrupts:Oh I'm so glad all of you alleged straight men hang out in styleforum.net. Delish!
[/td][/tr][/table]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=styleforum
[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom