Dressing Better Vol 2.0

need more dress shirts but at uniqlo prices....what do i do fam?
nerd.gif
are uniqlo dress shirts worth it or naw?
Fit is extremely good imo wait for a sale and I'd buy them again.

Full price? Only if I absolutely had to.

I can't even deny the fact that I want this jacket or one that is similar. Something lightweight and casual to hit up an outdoor game/festival...

…that earpiece tho.

Those are pretty nice i cant lie lol.

Still cant pull dat trigger.

Da visvim chelseas are the only ones ive seen id actually wear.

But yea those look smooth

Y'all think this is a solid option in this price range for a camel overcoat? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...uterwear-and-blazers/wool/chesterfield-coat/~. I could probably get JCrew or BR on sale at that level but I'd have to wait till end of season. 
Chill, I'm trying to keep the exposure to these (dope) coats on the low so I can cop some more when sales hit.

laugh.gif

And yes, they're great. The lapel stitching isn't noticeable at all on my camel one. And I have no idea what you'd put in the breast pocket @Pinoy732. Gloves like these SF dudes do it?

Last edited:
Those are pretty nice i cant lie lol.

Still cant pull dat trigger.

Da visvim chelseas are the only ones ive seen id actually wear.

But yea those look smooth

You have to stay strong with me in this stand against the heels.

They are cool though...

Chill, I'm trying to keep the exposure to these (dope) coats on the low so I can cop some more when sales hit.

laugh.gif

And yes, they're great. The lapel stitching isn't noticeable at all on my camel one. And I have no idea what you'd put in the breast pocket @Pinoy732. Gloves like these SF dudes do it?
Do you already have one in camel? If so, care to post some pictures? 

Y'all think this is a solid option in this price range for a camel overcoat? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...uterwear-and-blazers/wool/chesterfield-coat/~. I could probably get JCrew or BR on sale at that level but I'd have to wait till end of season. 

:lol:

And yes, they're great. The lapel stitching isn't noticeable at all on my camel one. And I have no idea what you'd put in the breast pocket @Pinoy732
. Gloves like these SF dudes do it?
It's about classic balance. Just thrown for me.

But yes, I keep sunglasses/glasses or gloves in mine normally.

Interested in some of these. Release date is September 29th. Online and in stores.

Is there a place to find out what stores will carry it? I don't believe all stores carry the collection, correct?

Aware me.

most stores get some amount of items, but only larger/flagships get the complete line. i'm sure some of the more popular items will sell out quickly, like the hill-side suit/ any light wash denim/ some stampd items, but most will sit online for a while. could even get away with 30-40% off codes last year on most of the line

Back
Top Bottom