Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm attributing this weird convo to the best dressed NTer Thread

What size you wear, from my personal experience, the fit on some club monaco stuff isn't as slim as i would like

I think you can do better for your money

And i love club monaco btw
40-42. I have a friend that just got a job there, so i would get it for 50% off. Can anyone recommend a camel topcoat that would be better, but not more than $500?

What size you wear, from my personal experience, the fit on some club monaco stuff isn't as slim as i would like

CLub Monaco slim definitely is slim.I own a a number of shirts in their previous slim fit line and the moment I started working out a bit they got tight. They've recently updated their slim fit and its a bit more roomy, but still slim. Their blazers are also slim. Purchased a blazer about a month ago from them and it was way too small and this was in a regular fit. I had a 39 chest at the time and purchased a size 40 blazer it was tight in the shoulders. back chest and short in the sleeves.

Last edited:

I wonder when this jacket will be played out. It's obviously just a fad.

Last edited:
in for BBC/ice cream x Adidas

Lol who mentioned them during the Stan smith talk. Pharrell lurking

CLub Monaco slim definitely is slim.I own a a number of shirts in their previous slim fit line and the moment I started working out a bit they got tight. They've recently updated their slim fit and its a bit more roomy, but still slim. Their blazers are also slim. Purchased a blazer about a month ago from them and it was way too small and this was in a regular fit. I had a 39 chest at the time and purchased a size 40 blazer it was tight in the shoulders. back chest and short in the sleeves.
I was more talking about their outer wear, i have an olive peacoat thats a size L, nice around the shoulders but waist and sleeves are a tad loose

As a rule of thumb, never cop anything from club monaco regular price, everything goes on sale eventually

Last edited:
Depends on your dimensions, the stuff at uniqlo is asian fit

All the arms on their xl shirts are too short for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom