Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Do you already have one in camel? If so, care to post some pictures? 
Color is spot on to the below. I highly recommend it, especially as these current ones have a thicker 90% wool / 10% cashmere comp.

If you're looking for something a bit different and unique, cop the grey plaid one. I have a total of 3 Uniqlo chesterfields (camel, navy, black) from various seasons and have been wearing them hard for years (rain / snow). They're still holding up well.

OT: This girl rocking the Uniqlo women's camel coat well too. Cop one for your girl so you can stunt together.

Last edited:

Color is spot on to the below. I highly recommend it, especially as these current ones have a thicker 90% wool / 10% cashmere comp.

If you're looking for something a bit different and unique, cop the grey plaid one. I have a total of 3 Uniqlo chesterfields (camel, navy, black) from various seasons and have been wearing them hard for years (rain / snow). They're still holding up well.
Thanks for the response. I think I will end up getting it, it fits well with my style (basically normcore, if we even consider that a real thing) and will be a more mature piece that I can use after college. They have a little discount right now too I believe. It fits like most other Uniqlo items I'm assuming? I go TTS with them in everything but T shirts. 

Thanks for the response. I think I will end up getting it, it fits well with my style (basically normcore, if we even consider that a real thing) and will be a more mature piece that I can use after college. They have a little discount right now too I believe. It fits like most other Uniqlo items I'm assuming? I go TTS with them in everything but T shirts. 
No problem, fam. Yeah, it's a pretty classic piece.

Uniqlo has sizing charts on each of their product pages. Check it out. With the $15 off, you scoop this up for $135 w/ free shipping; not bad.

Another reference pic on IG:

Last edited:

No problem, fam. Yeah, it's a pretty classic piece.

Uniqlo has sizing charts on each of their product pages. Check it out. With the $15 off, you scoop this up for $135 w/ free shipping; not bad.

Another reference pic on IG:

Is this the uniqlo joint

Not sure how that fit is functional

Last edited:
I think you have to size up in it. I read somewhere that it fit similar to the Unilqo Jil sander top coat from last year and that jack fit small.

Haven't made that decision yet. just tried on in stores. Large works in chest but I'll drop another $100 on alterations else where.

If I cop, it wouldn't be the only topcoat id need for winter. likely will source a SuSu joint as well for the office.

^What alterations would you make? I'm not used to wearing coats like this. Haven't really tried mine on yet. Will have to take a fit pic and see if it fits properly soon.

Edit: I see all the Asian hypebeasts with this haircut now. Even the pedestrian in the back got it :lol:

Last edited:
What is an avg price that a tailor charges to get the sides of a shirt taken in? Trying to make sure I don't get ripped off

Interested in some of these. Release date is September 29th. Online and in stores.

Is there a place to find out what stores will carry it? I don't believe all stores carry the collection, correct?

Aware me.

GAP should list them all on their website.. there's a couple things I like too..

Haven't made that decision yet. just tried on in stores. Large works in chest but I'll drop another $100 on alterations else where.

Bro, if you going to invest another $100 on a $170 jacket, you might as well put another $50-$100 and get a better coat.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

If I cop, it wouldn't be the only topcoat id need for winter. likely will source a SuSu joint as well for the office.

Bro, if you going to invest another $100 on a $170 jacket, you might as well put another $50-$100 and get a better coat.
laugh.gif
but what if they're just a fad?

Bro, if you going to invest another $100 on a $170 jacket, you might as well put another $50-$100 and get a better coat. :lol:
..and thats why im still sleep b

What kind of alterations would you drop on the coat?

I see shortening sleeves, but that looks big on you (see the shoulders). You try sizing to medium and seeing how that fits?

I did and it doesn't fit on my shoulders. arms protrude far too much.

large is the only that remains flush but the arm would need a taper, sleeves shortened, and waist somewhat suppressed.

this is one of those situations where you buy based on how it fits on chest/shoulders.

lotta you cats might end up with say a medium because it requires less work in other areas but if it does not fit in the chest, it simply does not fit.

edit:

but that looks big on you (see the shoulders).

Where do you see it being big on the shoulders? I do not have shoulder divots from the inner lining sticking past my natural arm line. If you look on my left side (photo right) you can actually see my shoulder/arm extend past the shoulder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom