Dressing Better Vol 2.0

if anybody follows any blogs or tumblr I'm looking for this one specific dude

all of his pictures are cut off at the neck, and he's shown a lot sitting in this stool.

i think he's from chicago, or wisconsin, maybe san fran.

ill try to find a pic.
here's his gramb.

I was thinking the same thing but my two suits are charcoal and navy so wouldn't it look dumb to wear charcoal coat with charcoal suit? Same with navy on navy?

well right now the tonal look is fashionable, but in any circumstance you could use a tie/scarf to break up the outfit. I would suggest charcoal, possibly in a herringbone pattern so that it breaks it up if you wear the coat with a charcoal suit and matches just the same with a navy one.

all of his pictures are cut off at the neck, and he's shown a lot sitting in this stool.

Not the best fit but this is how most of dudes posts look

Pretty sure that's brianandimfromchicago from HB. I'm not sure what his blog/IG name is though.

Stay tuned.

I'll be doing a comprehensive fit grid and description of how to dress like yeezy season 1 on a homeless man's budget!!!!

Thanks for all the attention you've given me guys! Now I know how those IG models feel like!

feels good don't it ?
smokin.gif
I feel like a God man. I've got toro y moi stans and RF stans stalking my IG. 

funny same dudes who used to PM on my Robin Thicke account same ones firing shots.

I am Jay-Z

I thought it was fire for a Shia Labeouf fit
pimp.gif
Henny don't even reason with these dudes.

they live in a kanye world.

i won't even start the discussion of how it was Shia who got the SFB boots popping

They can't box with God

Had a photoshoot for some amenity spaces my firm designed, went and got the sportcoat from jcrew right before it started :lol: Fit was pretty good off the rack, I think it sufficed for taking candid pics of me sitting down and shooting pool etc.

Last edited:

Not the best fit but this is how most of dudes posts look

Pretty sure that's brianandimfromchicago from HB. I'm not sure what his blog/IG name is though.

Any idea what tshirt that is?

I cannot find dudes ig or blog lol.

But he has sum clean fits on those....waaaay better than hypebeast.

Mite be john elliot? ??

Back
Top Bottom