Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Finally

Nice! When did you place your order?

@wj4  I sent my shoes back to Allen Edmonds and they're going to fix them for free, good call on that one bro. 

The break as well as the "slim" look fit.
The pants actually have a slight break. These are them when standing still. With such drape fabric, they look so much better in motion. You can definitely turn straight cut into slim cut, but it's costly. I bought a pair of J. Crew pants from the outlet for $25 because I liked the print. Paid $60 to have it recut by my tailor :lol: That included taking in seat, rear, thigh, and tapering leg.

If you want to see the outfit as a whole: http://41.media.tumblr.com/0469fe525901e5a567a5deaae7b7b314/tumblr_ni5e4i3VCI1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg

@wj4
 I sent my shoes back to Allen Edmonds and they're going to fix them for free, good call on that one bro. 
Yep. I'm not surprised at all. They may even include some free goodies like shoe polish.

Last edited:
Night and day. I wear these boots for hours and haven't experienced any pain.

Although I must confess, I ripped out my timberland soles and stuck a Kobe 8 Lunarlon sole in my butters lol

Come to think of it, none of my boots ever feel uncomfortable. I'd probably attribute it to the boot socks I rock

+1 That fair isle sweater is mine :evil:
Indeed. They are yours!

I am a 30 in 484
I think they will fit you fine. I'm a size 31 in the 484 and the Levis are a bit too tight. The reason I'm selling. I posted measurements I took myself so feel free to compare to yours as well. Let me know, man. All the buyers are international and I don't really wanna go that route for a low cost item.

I've got to try on some Chelsea's. Can't see myself rocking in my head but on some of you dudes they look dope.

Back
Top Bottom