Dressing Better Vol 2.0

No idea. I had one couple years ago and I sized up. It was perfect. Going true to size would've been small and too short for sure.

You can't really trust pictures. It seems all models on all sites are 6'1" and wear a medium
laugh.gif
there's been times where I've returned stuff from Nordsteom due to the wrong sizing because I listened to their guide.
One I bought from you is a medium, fits perfect.  I am usually a small in most brands.  Wore today actually 

Destroyers 8)

I want a throwback sports varsity like axel folleys 67 detroit one in bev hills cop but wear it with db type gear (non suits)

Just something individualistic i guess is the right word?

Destroyers 8)

I want a throwback sports varsity like axel folleys 67 detroit one in bev hills cop but wear it with db type gear (non suits)

Just something individualistic i guess is the right word?
Nike swoosh and branding kills it. Would look nice with Nike kicks and that's about it. Caters well to those in the JB and Nike sections.

cguy610, I got it from OAKNYC, they have a website.

Instagram, they quality is ok, I think people buy them for the style more than the quality. I'm not an expert of leather but I would rate them 6/10. I bought them because I really like the look/ design and fit of this varsity.

I wanted the all black nike destroyer varsity before. I liked the zippered chest pocket that you can put your phone in. Then I went to a nike store and felt how flimsy the wool and leather sleeves were. Definitely not worth the price nike was charging.

Wings + Horns made those great looking varsities a few years back. Wish they would just release those styles every year.

The thing with varsity jackets with me is i used to buy a bunch of the plain ones and basically i would buy a new plain one every winter or so.
now i want like the opposite for some reason cuz my clothes are all logoless and i tjink itd look unique.
Really looking for an old school braves wool one.

i think it'd work well.

I couldn't find a pic with a dude wit the look
I realize these are women lol but the way theyre thinking about it is wat i mean. Like the varsity isnt really a "dressing better" garment in these examples but it works imo

Last edited:
The thing with varsity jackets with me is i used to buy a bunch of the plain ones and basically i would buy a new plain one every winter or so.
now i want like the opposite for some reason cuz my clothes are all logoless and i tjink itd look unique.
Really looking for an old school braves wool one.

i think it'd work well.

I couldn't find a pic with a dude wit the look
I realize these are women lol but the way theyre thinking about it is wat i mean. Like the varsity isnt really a "dressing better" garment in these examples but it works imo

You could just buy a bunch of patches and get creative

Just a heads up: Flash sale on Uniqlo flannels for $19.90

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/men/casual-shirts/flannel.html

I have a few of these and they're pretty good.

Don't fit as in too big/small? Even then, always good to revamp and go back to basics.

I recommend staples like oxfords (mall brands like JCrew and Uniqlo work), good denim, and quality shoes (suede/leather). But again, this is all relative to what your style is.

Was that only yesterday?? All of them seem to be 30 now?

Been thinking of getting a new varsity myself. I've had my current one for approximately 4-5 years. Got it from one of the boutiques on Orchard St. It was made by Hudson Outerwear. Sleeves are lambskin and the buttons are hidden. 2 deep pockets and 1 cell pocket on the inside. It's also on the heavy side.

Only problem is that the wool has begun to pill. Unfortunately it is also out of production. Hudson outerwear still exists but it's a completely different entity now that makes terrible clothes. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know your build but that jacket seems like it would fit quite large

I base it off the proportions throughout the sleeve

Back
Top Bottom