Dressing Better Vol 2.0

-(2) light wash denim shirt. I have two shirts I wear a lot in the fall. One has western-style stitching and chest pockets which I like a lot. The other is more basic

I love my denim shirt, I get a ton of compliments on it too. I had a woman pull me over and show her husband this is what he needed to wear :lol:

The husband getting his wardrobe Tyroned by you :lol: I get a lot of compliments on it as well. It's a good staple piece because you can wear it unbuttoned with a t-shirt underneath or just leave the top two buttons undone. Looks great both ways. Also, extremely durable if you buy quality. I bought that ACNE one three years ago and washed it many times it's still holding up great. $230 but worth it.

the way some of you cats talk, its like y'all own the company and know everything inside and out.

stop it

Just browsing instagram I really liked this look. Could do without the joggers but they don't look bad.

Its a basic monotone fit with a tee, black pants, white shoes and long overcoat. I mean, thats what everyones wearing all over ig. :lol:

It is nice though.

Definitely the official blogger fit of Instagram right now. Except swap out the kicks for a pair of white Adidas Superstars.

The husband getting his wardrobe Tyroned by you :lol: I get a lot of compliments on it as well. It's a good staple piece because you can wear it unbuttoned with a t-shirt underneath or just leave the top two buttons undone. Looks great both ways. Also, extremely durable if you buy quality. I bought that ACNE one three years ago and washed it many times it's still holding up great. $230 but worth it.

Has anyone tried the denim shirt over a button up look? People went crazy for some reason when I wore it and its a cool look. I'll generally wear a white button up tucked in, chinos and throw the denim shirt over it with some loafers or something. I can't find a pic of it, though.

Last edited:
Just browsing instagram I really liked this look. Could do without the joggers but they don't look bad.

I don't think they're joggers, just cropped pants. I follow dude and I swear he's the posterboy for Common Projects :lol:

That's why I'm creeping on the timeline. I would sound foolish like these TOJ cats trying to reverse charges from 2 years ago. "The wait time was supposed to be a month but the fanboys just said wait on it and don't worry". :lol:
I can't blame you. The thread in general is very helpful. We get bored at times. It's a lot worse in the chat. Sometimes they send so many texts, my Treo freezes up.

Over my head or not, there's a chat?

Over my head or not, there's a chat?
i think bunch of the DBNT cats have chats.

The OG groupme chat is a group of us who were gonna run the DBNT blog (fail lol). mostly east coast cats and two dudes from cali and one from AZ.

i think theres a pic of us in here at @SneakerPimp2k8  fourth of july bbq.

edit: funny wis continually references a group he apparently left exactly 10 minutes after he was invited lmao

Last edited:
We'll need that 411 the next time.

LoL @ wis 10 mins time cap
Yeah, man. I don't do chats much. Wouldn't be able to focus on my day. They have my number if they need to call. Joints were like Twitter feeds. Everything was new every second.

Alright alright alright -  guys, what are your personal thoughts on essential pieces for this fall?

3 jean/slack options

example   1- distressed washed SLP

5 top options

Example 1- Buffalo plad button up 

2 coat options

2 suit options

example  1 - classic navy (Ludlow?) 

3 footwear options

lets discuss! 

my plan, still acquiring a few items:

black denim/indigo denim/charcoal chinos
olive henley/grey t-shirt/white ocbd//windowpane flannel/denim shirt
black denim trucker/wool coat/burgundy villain
charcoal suit (considering flannel)
casual boots (not set on one pair)/dress boots/yeezys or innevas

I turn notifications off.

I be missing like 500 messages sometimes.

Just hit da TL,DR

Alright alright alright -  guys, what are your personal thoughts on essential pieces for this fall?

3 jean/slack options

example   1- distressed washed SLP

5 top options

Example 1- Buffalo plad button up 

2 coat options

2 suit options

example  1 - classic navy (Ludlow?) 

3 footwear options

lets discuss! 
 jean/slack options

Dark blue jean, black jean, light wash jean 

5 top options

blue plad, red plad, jean shirt, military green button up, something high end

2 coat options

need a new camel pea coat, maybe a navy as well ... I want a leather joint like yall copping but 900 is up there right now

2 suit options

I need a new Navy blazer for sure, will more than likey grab two seasonal Ludlows 

3 footwear options

Jodpur crop SEF, chelsea SEF, wingtips 

I think APC hit it just right with this bomber. Really want this. Maybe I'll skip out on the olive JE hoody and put the funds toward this guy instead.

Back
Top Bottom