Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Dang, I forgot I ordered them :rofl:

I'm apart of the September 4th batch, so I automatically assumed I would at least have to wait til October 15th or so.

:lol:

This was when I was trying to figure out a few things related to the sizing

Am I the only one that can't see **** in his screen shot?

The husband getting his wardrobe Tyroned by you
laugh.gif
I get a lot of compliments on it as well. It's a good staple piece because you can wear it unbuttoned with a t-shirt underneath or just leave the top two buttons undone. Looks great both ways. Also, extremely durable if you buy quality. I bought that ACNE one three years ago and washed it many times it's still holding up great. $230 but worth it.

Has anyone tried the denim shirt over a button up look? People went crazy for some reason when I wore it and its a cool look. I'll generally wear a white button up tucked in, chinos and throw the denim shirt over it with some loafers or something. I can't find a pic of it, though.
Found a pic from the old TSB site.

Fit is pretty similar to this
that's a denim jacket not a shirt i think. two button down shirts would be eww to me.

We've covered MA-1 jackets, now let's do varsity.

I'm thinking about trying out Falcon Garments for some. Looking on the web, the TOJ ones are pretty tough. I like the one below with the white striping (sorry for the quality, but I think it was a past offering from TOJ)

Sidenote: What's up with posting images? I could simply copy and paste an image before. Now, when I do that nothing shows. I have to save it on my computer just to upload it.

Last edited:
whoops. didn't see a pic (on mobile) when I responded.

think that was their first varsity offering. TOJ-1 if iirc

Just a heads up: Flash sale on Uniqlo flannels for $19.90

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/men/casual-shirts/flannel.html

I have a few of these and they're pretty good.
A lot of clothes that don't fit anymore, I'm honestly considering starting all over. I guess you can say I'm getting out of the "sneaker" stage
laugh.gif
Don't fit as in too big/small? Even then, always good to revamp and go back to basics.

I recommend staples like oxfords (mall brands like JCrew and Uniqlo work), good denim, and quality shoes (suede/leather). But again, this is all relative to what your style is.

Last edited:
Brand is dope. I suggest sizing up one. Tempted to cop another varsity, but I already got one.

l
I've been on the hunt for one of their varsities. According to some of the model photos that I've seen (including the ones you've posted) they usually show the model wearing size medium and he is layered. Is sizing up recommend across the board for all of their varsities ?

I've been on the hunt for one of their varsities. According to some of the model photos that I've seen (including the ones you've posted) they usually show the model wearing size medium and he is layered. Is sizing up recommend across the board for all of their varsities ?
No idea. I had one couple years ago and I sized up. It was perfect. Going true to size would've been small and too short for sure.

You can't really trust pictures. It seems all models on all sites are 6'1" and wear a medium :lol: there's been times where I've returned stuff from Nordsteom due to the wrong sizing because I listened to their guide.

No idea. I had one couple years ago and I sized up. It was perfect. Going true to size would've been small and too short for sure.

You can't really trust pictures. It seems all models on all sites are 6'1" and wear a medium :lol: there's been times where I've returned stuff from Nordsteom due to the wrong sizing because I listened to their guide.
True. Gant is very notorious of this. Purchased a ton of crap from them the other day and the sizing is way off even based off their sizing chart. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom