Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Why is that? And what would you suggest?
Because quality for price point is off. Back when the 2 for $250 deal was going on, it was ok. Let us not forget the deals to be had when a member was working with AE too :lol:

This is coming from someone who had 4 pairs. Go with Meermin for entry level shoes. $200ish will get you a much better pair than AE at a lower cost.

Last edited:
Because quality for price point is off. Back when the 2 for $250 deal was going on, it was ok. Let us not forget the deals to be had when a member was working with AE too :lol:

This is coming from someone who had 4 pairs. Go with Meermin for entry level shoes. $200ish will get you a much better pair than AE at a lower cost.

ah. Thanks will look into those

I don't know your build but that jacket seems like it would fit quite large

I base it off the proportions throughout the sleeve

I'm on the stocky side and you're correct it does fit a little large but I've mostly worn it with a thick pullover underneath strictly for function. When I went back to get another with a better fit, I found out they were discontinued. :frown: The company that currently operates as Hudson outerwear makes a ****** knockoff of the Nike destroyer lol

5501_black_hudson_diy_h20_varsity_jacket_lp1.jpg

Do you guys use suede protector or whatever it's called on your suede shoes? Got some grey Chelsea's and idk if it'll change the color of the suede or not

Anybody check this out?

http://articlesofstyle.com/64176/aos-bespoke-first-client-invites/

Hi Everybody!

Sorry it’s been silent around here. We’ve been head-down grinding on the new e-commerce site and putting the finishing touches on our initial bespoke collection.

Here’s the deal. We have a lot of readers. Hundreds of thousands. Since this is a new business, and every one of our clients will receive personal attention from yours truly to develop their bespoke fit, we can’t let everyone sign-up on the first day. So, if you’re interested in becoming one of our first clients when we launch next month, make sure you’re signed-up for the Articles of Style Newsletter. If you haven’t already, you can sign-up using the email field at the top of the right side column ->

Early next week we will send an email to our entire Newsletter list officially announcing the new collection. The first 100 people to REPLY TO THAT EMAIL will receive exclusive invitations to become the first 100 clients of AOS Bespoke. If you’re not within the first 100 to reply, your email will be automatically put on our waitlist. As we open the collection to more clients invites will be distributed in the same order as the email replies. So keep an eye out for an email next week and be ready to act fast!

Our initial collection is all about unstructured, versatile tailoring inspired by the American Classics. It includes 3-piece suits, 2-piece suits, sportcoats, trousers, waistcoats, shirts, and outerwear. There will be more information (and images) in the email coming next week…

I hope you’re ready!

Yours in Style,

Dan Trepanier

- See more at: http://articlesofstyle.com/64176/aos-bespoke-first-client-invites/#sthash.q3GVOMwz.dpuf

Still have this varsity from 2009. Wish it was a little shorter but copped it during my baggy era and ili thought it was tight on me back then lol. Fits great through the body.

And this just came in the mail today. Very nice jacket.

J. Crew has a really nice distressed wash on the new 484. They rebranded the whole line new tags and leather tags. Price is $125 for non selvedge :frown:

Definitely need to size up. They're tts now. White is what I wore in, 484 from 2-3 years ago with 7" leg opening. Blue is the new joint. They don't even go over my Flyknit Lunars.

Last edited:
J. Crew has a really nice distressed wash on the new 484. They rebranded the whole line new tags and leather tags. Price is $125 for non selvedge :frown:

Definitely need to size up. They're tts now. White is what I wore in, 484 from 2-3 years ago with 7" leg opening. Blue is the new joint. They don't even go over my Flyknit Lunars.

I still have a connect at JCrew for the 50 off. Issue is, she's in SF.

I still have a connect at JCrew for the 50 off. Issue is, she's in SF.
That shouldn't be an issue.

My connect is in the valley. He holds it down for me and a few others throughout the nation. They can ship it to your crib no problem.

That shouldn't be an issue.

My connect is in the valley. He holds it down for me and a few others throughout the nation. They can ship it to your crib no problem.

Need to take a trip to the valley.

Cop me a lil somethin somethin for my bday. Oct 17th papi :rofl:

J. Crew has a really nice distressed wash on the new 484. They rebranded the whole line new tags and leather tags. Price is $125 for non selvedge
frown.gif

The blue has about 6.75" leg opening then?

Still have this varsity from 2009. Wish it was a little shorter but copped it during my baggy era and ili thought it was tight on me back then lol. Fits great through the body.

And this just came in the mail today. Very nice jacket.

Info on the second jacket?

^Yep. After striking out on release last year I kind of forgot about it and just found on grailed for under retail. So it worked out in the end.

The blue has about 6.75" leg opening then?
About 6.5 to there. Definitely definitely clear the top of size 10 Flyknits. Best look with stacking for this reason.

Need to take a trip to the valley.

Cop me a lil somethin somethin for my bday. Oct 17th papi :rofl:
You the baller in SaMo working at a startup as a C taking in mad stock waiting for da IPO, bro. :lol: :pimp:

About 6.5 to there. Definitely definitely clear the top of size 10 Flyknits. Best look with stacking for this reason.
You the baller in SaMo working at a startup as a C taking in mad stock waiting for da IPO, bro. :lol: :pimp:

Revenue sharing my dude lol. Struggle is real :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom