Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Falcon orders already being received (under 2 weeks from funds transfer)

pic via SF

they cap orders. won't accept anymore than they can handle in order to support the stated lead time.

therefore excess gets put into a wait list on queue but no money is exchanged until your batch line is ready to be created.

in theory you may be on a wait list for a month or longer, but you never transferred any funds while there. once they have processed those in front and can work to accommodate you, you place your order/confirm sizing and only then pay for your product.

Last edited:
I wouldn't wear most of it, but what are the overall impressions of Yeezy season 2 in here?

JE had a really nice drop today IMO. Prices are just too much.

Yeah, I saw those boucle sweats in the email and was IN.. Got to the page and saw the price tag... NO SIR.
I feel like it's just going too far now [JE and other brands as well] ... I did buy two more Flash dual zips though. Love those.

Olive or navy dual zip, slp denim, off white tee (color not the brand lol), and boots will be the go to this fall for chill days.

Sup Nick? I was also impressed with the boucle sweats until I saw that price tag. I don't own any dual zips but was thinking about copping the olive until I saw the hooded clash in olive. Debating which to cop now. I really wanted that boucle sweater when it drops but I think price will match the sweats and I'm not for that. JE said they would exchange my linen mercer sweater since they have a small back in stock. Might send it back try the smaller fit but afraid of being stuck with sleeves too short still.

Only way I buy JE now is Black Friday and when the Spring App has a special

Last time I bought JE I was legit drunk. Didn't even remember ordering it :rofl: Kind of glad I made the order but woke up with $300 less in my bank account for two items smh. Can't seem to pull the trigger lately unless there's a sale.

Last edited:
Alright alright alright -  guys, what are your personal thoughts on essential pieces for this fall?

3 jean/slack options

example   1- distressed washed SLP

5 top options

Example 1- Buffalo plad button up 

2 coat options

2 suit options

example  1 - classic navy (Ludlow?) 

3 footwear options

lets discuss! 

Alright alright alright -  guys, what are your personal thoughts on essential pieces for this fall?

3 jean/slack options

example   1- distressed washed SLP

5 top options

Example 1- Buffalo plad button up 

2 coat options

2 suit options

example  1 - classic navy (Ludlow?) 

3 footwear options

lets discuss! 
Interesting post, I'm curious as to see everyone's opinions/suggestions. If you're willing to drop $600 on a suit why don't you check out Suit Supply? 

I dunno if the washed distressed denim trend will run through fall and winter.

Lighter washes are more associated with warmer weather, and holes in your pants aren't practical when it's cold outside.

If you must rock distressed denim in fall I suggest they be patched.

But what do I know

Last edited:

Lighter washes are more associated with warmer weather, and holes in your pants aren't practical when it's cold outside.

But what do I know
:lol: exactly. The distressed jeans definitely for spring and summer. Holes going to get you cold real quick.

Apparently October is Camtober where camo gets rocked. I will partake :pimp:

But what do I know
again, those were just examples for everyone... looking for the forum to discuss the topic based on personal interest/strategy 

For casual:

3 jean/slack options
-light wash
-solid black
-raw or very dark navy or black denim with minor fades

-also grey or black JE sweats for lazy days

5 top options
-(2) light wash denim shirt. I have two shirts I wear a lot in the fall. One has western-style stitching and chest pockets which I like a lot. The other is more basic

-hoody
-sweater
-long sleeve tee

2 coat options
-Northface GOR-TEX with the denali on the inside for function
-chesterfield jacket for style

3 footwear options
-CP chelseas
-white CP achilles low
-royal SLP sl10h

Wow that two week turnaround time is a straight up slap in the face to all the dudes still waiting for their TOJ orders (which at this point are never going to come).

:smh:

Wow that two week turnaround time is a straight up slap in the face to all the dudes still waiting for their TOJ orders (which at this point are never going to come).

:smh:
That's what I'm saying. Two weeks. Two years. Same leathers. Same workers.

-(2) light wash denim shirt. I have two shirts I wear a lot in the fall. One has western-style stitching and chest pockets which I like a lot. The other is more basic
I love my denim shirt, I get a ton of compliments on it too. I had a woman pull me over and show her husband this is what he needed to wear 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom