Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Only thing is the lightweight versions on ma-1 aren't slim fit. I'm not looking for the traditional puffy look. Might just bite the bullet and try the ma1 slim and hope it's not too warm to wear around Cali. I'm from the bay.

Have you looked at the cotton MA1s from Topshop? Those things are slim as hell even when I sized up one. It's a spring weight jacket but can be worn year round in warmer places.

Man this pic makes me want an olive MA-1. Is this how the alpha industries joints would fit? Anybody own one? Don't want an OD puffy joint like I use to have in high school.

I have it in burgundy in the slim fit version . I sized up one size in it cause it felt too short and was bit tight in the body when I zipped it up.

Last edited:
For pic of u have a chance please and also how tall are you

I just saw tried on a slim fit alpha ma-1 in pacsun not even an hour ago. Girl said they just got them. NASA joint was nice.

http://www.pacsun.com/on/demandware...-Show?aq=alpha&etype=click&q=alpha industries.

I like the COACH version.

http://images.freshnessmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/coach-ma-1-bomber-jacket-0.jpg
How'd it fit? Was it too warm?

I would say both are too warm for cali weather, especially the COACH joint. Like someone said the body is slim. Im 6'3" 200ish lbs and had to do the large.

For pic of u have a chance please and also how tall are you

I'm 6'1 180. At the time of purchase I was 165. These are pictures taken today.

Slim fit ones in that pacsun link are the fit im looking for. Anybody got a link to a slim fit alpha industries joint in olive? Alpha industries site is sold out in medium

Here's the olive fits from my folder.

I like the look in the first pic and I actually already have the pieces to make it work..do you guys think white CP's would work with this? I feel like the white sneakers in the pic throw it off a bit. Such a clean look though.

Last edited:
So consensus is Alpha Industries with the best MA-1? JE stuff particularly the jackets are a bit overpriced imo. I own a hooded villain too.

Last edited:
Almost pulled the trigger on the JE jacket a couple times already. I feel it's over priced for sure but I like that it has a little something extra in that the material is iridescent. Could be a bit much maybe- haven't seen it in person but the silver (plaster) color looks simple enough.

if you are into a much higher priced alternative, the FOG fight jackets are very nice. Probably some of the best MA 1 jackets I have seen.

idk if its a bit too streetwear but Stampd LA has dope looking bomber/ma-1

Was thinking about pulling the trigger on a few Wanderluste tees, but I wanted to see if anyone has purchased one before. Any info on fit and quality would be appreciated Allen is from my hood so I would like to support.

I have three of the Wanderlust extended length tees. It looks like with this second release, there are shorter tees offered as well- I might grab a couple.

They're quite thick and cut relatively well but I only wear them for layering under open button downs/flannels and hooded sweatshirts because it just feels a little odd to me to wear a just a tall tee essentially lol - they're a little longer on me than in the stock photos. I'm 6'1.

I bought larges in all my Wanderlust items and all fit well but the varsity oxford shirt is a little underwhelming actually. The collar is tiny and lays oddly-really no spread.

hows pricing on them?

i usually rock JE or Reign + Storm (aka Pacsun JE lol)

They're $90, so closer to JE's pricing than Pac Sun JE's lol. They're much thicker/more heavyweight than both brands.

I have three of the Wanderlust extended length tees. It looks like with this second release, there are shorter tees offered as well- I might grab a couple.

They're quite thick and cut relatively well but I only wear them for layering under open button downs/flannels and hooded sweatshirts because it just feels a little odd to me to wear a just a tall tee essentially lol - they're a little longer on me than in the stock photos. I'm 6'1.

I bought larges in all my Wanderlust items and all fit well but the varsity oxford shirt is a little underwhelming actually. The collar is tiny and lays oddly-really no spread.

Thanks i'm only 5"11 but muscular so I was worried about going XL or XXL with the long tee i'll probably grab the normal style from the new collection

Back
Top Bottom