Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Been observing a lot of FW collections. Olive and Chelsea boots are definitely going to be "in".

Been wanting an olive colored raincoat / windbreaker. Need to switch up from the usual black, navy, or dark grey outerwear

Olive has been in for years though.
Not like this. Check out day one of NYFW. The last couple years was double rider. I think the MA1 will bring a lot more military inspired pieces to the forefront.

Olive has always been a favorite of mine and is up there with navy and gray in term of versatility.

Post some inspo pics for us
They're going to look wack from my cell. I'll try sometimes this weekend :lol:

How?

I've been slacking...

Been keeping it simple... too simple.

Someone used Jenner and transgender words to make fun of dudes copping the L Fisher color way.

I told dude to go post in solecorrecthor in the Robin Thicke way of things

Man this pic makes me want an olive MA-1. Is this how the alpha industries joints would fit? Anybody own one? Don't want an OD puffy joint like I use to have in high school.
Alpha joint fits mad baggy. I still want an olive one even though I got a black one already.

Alpha joint fits mad baggy. I still want an olive one even though I got a black one already.

Got pics :nerd: ? Will sizing down one help any? Or will I just look goofy and have sleeves that are too short?

Alpha Industry sage flight jacket is the way to go. I got one..yea baggy, but it is more function over fashion. After all, even Ye is known to keep an Alpha Industry one on heavy rotation.

What about their slim ma-1? Anyone have experience in those? Also, they rate their ms-1's for 25-40deg weather. Isn't that a super warm jacket? I live in Cali so don't know if I'll ever get to wear it.

I luv da bombers

Got pics :nerd: ? Will sizing down one help any? Or will I just look goofy and have sleeves that are too short?
I Googled for pics when I considered.

Alpha Industry sage flight jacket is the way to go. I got one..yea baggy, but it is more function over fashion. After all, even Ye is known to keep an Alpha Industry one on heavy rotation.
Yep. It's the real deal. Not the slim fit fashion version. It can definitely still work if you play the silhoutte with the pants and shoes right.

What about their slim ma-1? Anyone have experience in those? Also, they rate their ms-1's for 25-40deg weather. Isn't that a super warm jacket? I live in Cali so don't know if I'll ever get to wear it.
I'm guessing you're in the SFV judging by your sn? They make military gear for for actual use. You can just get a lightweight version of it unless you're crazy like me and actually rock overcoats and such in SoCal.

+1 on the olive love. Such a versatile color. You can wear it with grays and blacks but also workwear/americana with blues and browns. I wanted an olive MA-1 but saw some kid with a Hollister Co version and it kind of put me off so now I'm set on finding a good olive field jacket. 

I'm guessing you're in the SFV judging by your sn? They make military gear for for actual use. You can just get a lightweight version of it unless you're crazy like me and actually rock overcoats and such in SoCal.
Only thing is the lightweight versions on ma-1 aren't slim fit. I'm not looking for the traditional puffy look. Might just bite the bullet and try the ma1 slim and hope it's not too warm to wear around Cali. I'm from the bay.

Back
Top Bottom