Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Someone post pics of dbnt at MAB.

I personally just fly to London to have my suits done.

oh MAB?

who do you normally deal with? Casey? Cory? Wes? Frasier?

Did you get to make it to the anniversary party this year? Should've said what's up.

I have my own fashion house in my tool shed where I store Hedi Slimane and Ralph for quick designs

I have my own fashion house in my tool shed where I store Hedi Slimane and Ralph for quick designs
I heard my man went to Italy to cop super 140s and then fly to Philipines to hang out with Manny looking all dapper.

oh MAB?

who do you normally deal with? Casey? Cory? Wes? Frasier?

Did you get to make it to the anniversary party this year? Should've said what's up.

whats good with Melissa? she not bad looking 
nerd.gif

out of my league if not in custom? 

Last edited:
Anyone know a place online where I can get black Petite New Standard APCs in size 31?. Bought charcoal ones a few weeks ago, came back for the black but it was sold out. Can't find it online either.

Just inherited a perfectly fitting dark tan / camel topcoat.

Any recommendations on how I can rock this?

Also what are the best mid range double monks $200-300 that you're rocking. I know a bunch of you have the allen edmonds.

Where do y'all cop your socks at?

I need a mass reup.
J Crew, Banana Republic and Uniqlo hold me down nicely.

Also what are the best mid range double monks $200-300 that you're rocking. I know a bunch of you have the allen edmonds.
No one messes with AEs anymore. Got too expensive and never go on sale. Tom said it well.

Just inherited a perfectly fitting dark tan / camel topcoat.

Any recommendations on how I can rock this?
It's a staple piece. Shirt. Jean. Sneaker. Dress shirt. Trousers. Dress shoes. It all works.

Just don't do NT denim and look like you're in an episode of Seinfield.

I'll check them out. I like j crew socks but can't drop $14 a pair and Banana socks get holed up too quick.
You stock up when they go on sale. I've never paid more than $5 for a pair.

Got a pair of J. Crew wing tips for $110 to replace my first pair of wings copped about 6 years ago. Would be happy if they last 6 months of daily wear.

Last edited:
Word I appreciate it. Repped
Checked it out at opening time.  Line pretty deep to get in.  They staggered letting people in.  Didnt wait too long.  Not many dudes, so not too bad trying to look through the stuff.  Everything is just sitting in boxes, a lot of repeat pieces in different sizes.  Have to just get lucky.  Prices are decent, and they are putting out more stuff throughout the few days.  Not sure if I would drive an hour, but glad I went since I am here.  If you have anything else to checkout in Charlotte, I would say give it a go.

Checked it out at opening time.  Line pretty deep to get in.  They staggered letting people in.  Didnt wait too long.  Not many dudes, so not too bad trying to look through the stuff.  Everything is just sitting in boxes, a lot of repeat pieces in different sizes.  Have to just get lucky.  Prices are decent, and they are putting out more stuff throughout the few days.  Not sure if I would drive an hour, but glad I went since I am here.  If you have anything else to checkout in Charlotte, I would say give it a go.

Much appreciated. Might sit this one out then. Repped for the info

Back
Top Bottom