Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I used my student discount a few weeks ago without eem having my ID. I asked the lady was there any way they could verify my discount through previous purchases and she said "you look like a college student, so we'll give it to you" :lol:

Union Sq cashiers all wanna be employee of the month over here.

Been pre law for 10 years
I wonder how far you can push it. Come back 20 years later and some lbs gained with a baby stroller. Lol

Now that my wardrobe has somewhat stabilized, it's dope to look at pieces I copped 4-5 years ago and still going strong. #StablePieces

This was never possible with urbanwear because if your joint hit Ross, it's time to move on :lol:

im into custom clothing mostly everything custom tailored s.hit nobody else can say they have that's my wave i hate how everyone wants to look the same now days

Looking to purchase a SLP Teddy Jacket.. and have to order online.. inquiring about sizing.. im a 40reg in must suits,  5'10 170lbs..

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Total noob but what are some nice black shoes that are good for standing and walking for long periods of time and also business professional?

Looking to purchase a SLP Teddy Jacket.. and have to order online.. inquiring about sizing.. im a 40reg in must suits,  5'10 170lbs..

any help would be greatly appreciated.
 or you can buy 3 seasons of clothes from H & M - 

J/k  -   coat looks dope though 

Anyone ever been to a J Crew warehouse sale?  There is one coming up in Charlotte, wouldn't mind checking it out.  Not that I need anything...

No doubt. I never tried on the teddy but while in Paris tried on the L17 and the lamb option rider. The 48 was perfect.

But see the way my bank account set up..

you trust that size guide?

most SL wearers are DUMB skinny. Going off of SSense means their smallest offerings wouldn't even kinda fit their regular clientele.

No way is that ish accurate.

lmao. model is wearing a 46 but has a 35" chest which equates to a 17.5".

but 46 is supposedly 22.75" across on the chest??

How Sway?!

michaelandrewsbespoke is the place to go if your money is right afterwards you will laugh at off the rack clothing like haaaaaa haa

You literally laugh at clothes on a rack? That's weird. The clothes there just chilling, doing their job.

You literally laugh at clothes on a rack? That's weird. The clothes there just chilling, doing their job.

once you get your custom game going you will not want to do any rack shopping but custom life is not cheap though so most likely you will have to lower your standards at some point lol

Back
Top Bottom