Dressing Better Vol 2.0

How does the neck hold up? I hate when it stretches after a few wears.
It's great. No bacon neck at all otherwise I wouldn't recommend it. Mind you it's a back crew neck. No scoop or anything. I have some from 2012-13 still in great shape. I stack them up when they go on sale. Still have about 5-6 wrapped up on deck.

I'll probably only buy plain t-shirts from j crew factory now. The last pack of calvin klein shirts I bought were some crappy material that wasn't Egyptian cotton and made in bangladesh.

I'll probably only buy plain t-shirts from j crew factory now. The last pack of calvin klein shirts I bought were some crappy material that wasn't Egyptian cotton and made in bangladesh.
I think those CKs are meant to be worn as undershirts. They shrink a lot.

What are some good long ones that aren't stupidly priced
Killion is a popular option around here too. Elongated shirt going to fit you normal at 6'5", b. Lol.

For the Miami natives, how good is this address? Owner said its on the beach pretty much.

6767 Indian Creek dr. Miami Beach 33141.

For the Miami natives, how good is this address? Owner said its on the beach pretty much.

6767 Indian Creek dr. Miami Beach 33141.
you will be in Miami Beach, but you will still have to walk like 2 streets to get on the sand

It's a bit up north from all the action on the Ocean Drive strip

Last edited:
you will be in Miami Beach, but you will still have to walk like 2 streets to get on the sand

It's a bit up north from all the action on the Ocean Drive strip
Thanks. I apologize for all the non cloth related posts. I pmd the members individually but some questions are better asked here. Damn at all the walking. Will bring Sketchers with the foldable wheels.

This bag is really nice. Very lowkey and unlike hba. Retail is probably atrocious.

Last edited:
Been traveling in and around Paris and Italy for the past month and man these dudes have style. Dudes from 20 to 70 years of age are all DBNT. I definetly need to step my game up when I get back.

Been traveling in and around Paris and Italy for the past month and man these dudes have style. Dudes from 20 to 70 years of age are all DBNT. I definetly need to step my game up when I get back.
I remember when I first met my friend from my biz school program. He's Asian but was born and raised in Paris. He asked me why USA guys cannot dress :lol:

To be fair it's just a different type of style out here. Even in some parts of England you need a proper jacket to get into a bar.

Any recommendations for a Cartier love bracelet type of bracelet ? Looking to spend 20-150 dollars. Doesn't have to look exactly like the Cartier piece, but something in that genre would be cool.

Last edited:
@CrownedHead  Pics have been seen, fam. Those are nice 
smokin.gif

I've been thinking about picking up a pair of Chelseas for a minute, but was going to go with Meermin for the fall, but now I'm wondering if I should go with SEF. Any one hear about any comparisons? 

If you don't mind buying a replica Cartier bracelet you might as well use Ali Express and get one for $15.

How does Meermin fit? I'm a 10 US/EU 43 in MMM Lows.. should I just order my regular size?

How does Meermin fit? I'm a 10 US/EU 43 in MMM Lows.. should I just order my regular size?
Depends on the last just like all other better quality shoemakers. I have 4 pairs and went true to size in dress shoe size.

DBT bros, I'm trying to pull off an all brown suit. I'm stuck at the shoes.

Here's the pattern of the suit

These are some brown shoes I have. Should I even go with brown, black, walnut, chestnut? What color?

Last edited:
can anyone chime in on the size difference between naked and famous skinny guy vs stacked guy? is it merely the leg opening size? if so i'll probably go with the skinny guys on nordstrom and just have them tapered further

can anyone chime in on the size difference between naked and famous skinny guy vs stacked guy? is it merely the leg opening size? if so i'll probably go with the skinny guys on nordstrom and just have them tapered further
If you want to taper Skinny Guy then why not just get Super Skinny Guy?

Stacked Guy is a different pattern. Higher rise. A bit roomier thigh. Looser waist.

Mike: all of those options look great. As long as there are some contrast.

Mike: all of those options look great. As long as there are some contrast.
Contrast. Suggestions?

If I go with light purple shirt (stripped), I'm thinking black shoes..

If I go with light blue shirt, dark green tie, red hankie - Darker brown shoes

If I go with pattern white shirt, gold, maybes pink hankie - lighter brown shoes

Can't believe i'm lost at this.

Last edited:
DBT bros, I'm trying to pull off an all brown suit. I'm stuck at the shoes.

Here's the pattern of the suit

These are some brown shoes I have. Should I even go with brown, black, walnut, chestnut? What color?

I use this because I am not quit on the level of Wiz and Adrian

Back
Top Bottom