Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Company policy means nothing to me. The customer is always right. Trust me I own yeezys.
I agree to an extent. The 80/20 rule still applies here for me. (Looking back, this was the case when I worked at mom's donut shop as a youngin too, as well as my other jobs that involved customers). You simply can't please everyone, you're wasting your time doing that, and we all know time is a luxury money can't buy. As a business, your primary reason is to make money because well, you have bills and employees to pay. In most cases, 20% of the customers account for 80% of your sales (repeat customers...these are the ones that you bend over for, and why there are exclusives out there, ie private rooms at LV stores for celebrations of repeated customers).

Topman Quality is below H&M!
Any of you NYC boys attending these fashion week events?

Ended up going to the Givenchy after party on Friday in lower Manhattan and the Alexander Wang show and after party at Pier 94 last night. I wore converse kicks and Zara jeans to both days cause of the way my bank account is set up and all :smh: ... But on a real note, it'd be cool to chop it up with any of you if you are at these events. Most likely gonna be at Marc Jacobs on Friday.
Is it an open invite to these events ?

Looking for a decently priced peacoat, any recommendations?
Or a top coat, can't do overcoats too short.
Should've purchased a coat from over the summer. J crew had em sale. I would say check out Uniqlo. They have some pretty good looking duffle coats and a few peacoats and top coats. I went in store this week to return something and was looking around and didn't see them so can't tell how they feel in terms of quality.

Hahahaha yeah I'm being optimistic. Maybe they'll make an exception if I say that I'm not sure about sizing, is there any way they can waive the final sale clause. If not I just won't buy them :lol:
Doesn't hurt to ask them.

This is why you're the MVP of getting banned from threads, b
laugh.gif
i'm just a man who knows how to feel

Is topcoat with jeans and sneakers weird

Wanted one for f/w

I'm short btw

Last edited:
Modern day Phillyhova, b. It's still hilarious to me that you're actual a grown dude with a master's. Prob got an English accent in real life too, like the Lil' Jon skit.
now help me find some of those linen blend tees or 60cotton/40/poly tees por favor

Back
Top Bottom