Dressing Better Vol 2.0

There was a more expensive pair that released to coincide wi the anniversary. ...i think made in germany..may have been cut different im not sure.

Women rockin em 8)

Givenchy been off lately, and doesn't have any staying power. The pieces with the stars and graphics seem to not be popping anymore, and those were only couple years old max. The Tisci collab with Nike left more to be desired too.

The actual sneakers? or the tees etc they put out for them? I felt like that collab was well executed.

Anyone have experience with uniqlo coats? I typically wear a
Large. I'm 6 ft 2 athletic build. I've heard there sizing can be a lil off

Camo t is wilin lol.
also...... the distressed sweater movement or wateva thats poppin off lately....i cant get wit that lol.

The actual sneakers? or the tees etc they put out for them? I felt like that collab was well executed.

That look wit the stars and graphics (watch the throne era maybe? ) was bit so heavily ....like street wear brands....lux brands...eem hood stores had brands that copied that.

There was a more expensive pair that released to coincide wi the anniversary. ...i think made in germany..may have been cut different im not sure.

Women rockin em 8)

Stans are everywhere in London and Paris. Both men and women rock them with some DBNT ish.

I see a lot of new cats here. That's dope. Not sure if anyone is new to this but please don't fall into the GQ peril like most of us did. This means don't get your joints mad tapered looking like you're wearing compression gear. Yes you're in shape but slim will do because in real life we move around.

Stuff like this is laughable not to mention that it's pinned at the back. Not realistic at all.

Last edited:
Might get stans but want a better alternative so I can use Swoosh

Last edited:
Tennis classic ultra are the closest thing on there.

Colors besides black are kinda weak tho.

Looking at old pics of my Margiela GATs, they're definitely shaped better than the Stans I picked up two days ago.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get something similar to this in black since Pretty Green aint offering them in black this season. Shouldve copped last seasons model since it came in black >:

Quality is appreciated

Stan smiths look good wit jeans topcoat imho
Sneaker is damb near perfect 2 me

Yea i was not a fan of that givenchy stars phase but HELLA brands bit that **** omg lol

I did like that rottweiler sweater tho 8)

Imo they do best wen they keep it classic

2016 is weird tho looks like gypsy high end lol
I like looking at it tho...would never wear.

Im new to the stan smith hype but I do want the Raf Simons aged black and aged white pairs

That "R" bothers me tho. >D

I swear I thought the same thing for a minute. Then I started to see how much more cleaner Common Projects Achilles lows looked with fit's. I've been recently thinking if it's worth it or not to cop at retail price point being both shoes essentially do the same thing.

Never heard of the shoe but it looks bomb

Been traveling in and around Paris and Italy for the past month and man these dudes have style. Dudes from 20 to 70 years of age are all DBNT. I definetly need to step my game up when I get back.

What DBNT means?

Women rockin em 8)

This post :smokin

Last edited:
:lol: You had to quote all the pics, b? I know the chicks are :pimp: and all.

RE: Raf Stans...those are some lame marketing. I handled pairs at Barneys and the quality felt nearly identical to the regular Stans except they're $450 or whatever outrageous price it is.

Damb the rs quality is the same as the regular ss lol
Yeah man. I handled the Stan version in white and vintage white. This Barneys is cool with me because I know all of the workers. They were like this is pure BS but the hypebeasts will still cop.

Wen u go to soho or paris or nyfw and the db yambs see da R its a wrap tho.

Not srs.
They gonna know if you ain't take them back in da Rolls, b. Hemi ain't gonna cut it with the avant garde yambs.

Last edited:
Anyone in here sew? or own a sewing machine? I'm looking into buying a sewing machine to do simple tasks (tapering jeans and hemming)

Any machines you guys recommend ?

i'm going to both next month and need some new gear ASAP..they gonna style on me plus the cal is on them
I'm gonna style on you this Weekend bro. Ask your wife if you can come to Mint with :pimp: :lol:

Stans are too bulbous. That CP slim profile and leather warrants the price, idc idc.
Yeah man. I just copped Stans and they are def bulbous. They good at $75 though. I can't relapse into lux kicks again.

Not a chance less than 30 days before the big day lol

And you will once you have lived with your girl for 4 yrs u really stop caring about how you look :lol:

Last edited:
Also I need to get a pair of light blue light washed jeans. Feels like that is the fashion staple of the last two or three years. If you want to get those NYFW yambs get one of them jeans, a black hoodie, and some Stan Smiths.......

Back
Top Bottom