Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Lawlz, yeah I had about a year where I was in a relationship in SF. We only went to Vegas once. Now that I'm back in SoCal (Told u I'm in SM now) Vegas is a once a month thing. Been single since Feb.

Oh yeah, been preppy since birth. My damn name is Elliot :rofl:
Thread ain't J. Crew preppy anymore b. See outfit above. It be like that now :lol:

Thread ain't J. Crew preppy anymore b. See outfit above. It be like that now :lol:

Worked at the Crew during college :nthat:

Actually walked into the one in the promenade today to look for Austin City Limits shirts.

U and I can bring it back in here gawd.

Worked at the Crew during college :nthat:

Actually walked into the one in the promenade today to look for Austin City Limits shirts.

U and I can bring it back in here gawd.
Lol. I still rock with Crew heavy. The discounts too good, man. Let us know when you wanna link up :pimp:

I know I'm about to catch flack for this fit being too yeezy inspired but I'm posting any way lol.

Thats solid 8)

Looking for a burgundy suit for around 400, where should i look? i havent found much 
Price is too low, especially for something uncommon. Add about $200 and go with Jason at Thickasthievesla.com

He has a nice burgundy flannel and cord fabric, maybe more by now... I haven't kept up in a while.

John Elliott Linen Mercer Sweater. It is technically a sweater I guess. But it's really lightweight and pretty transparent. Definitely not the traditional sweater.
is their a linen shirt version of this?

This is a size big on me and the shoulder still isn't really dropped that much. It's not too crazy like some of the shoulder dropped stuff Ye been wearing which is OD IMO. I just saw where they restocked some sizes on their site. I want to see how the small fits since that's what I wear in everything else JE. Sleeve length worries me though. I dunno this is definitely a unique piece of clothing lol. Considered making a few alterations but it was already pretty expensive and is so fragile I feel it could get destroyed if a tailor touches it.

This is a size big on me and the shoulder still isn't really dropped that much. It's not too crazy like some of the shoulder dropped stuff Ye been wearing which is OD IMO. I just saw where they restocked some sizes on their site. I want to see how the small fits since that's what I wear in everything else JE. Sleeve length worries me though. I dunno this is definitely a unique piece of clothing lol. Considered making a few alterations but it was already pretty expensive and is so fragile I feel it could get destroyed if a tailor touches it.
I'm thinking of checking it out. for leather weather combo.

for now i just seen some $18 HM shirts so ill scoop there since these tees will be for my PI trip

I'm thinking of checking it out. for leather weather combo.

for now i just seen some $18 HM shirts so ill scoop there since these tees will be for my PI trip

I think I saw a brand new one on grailed for about $130. Retail is about $200 so that's a pretty good deal. It would be really good for your PI trip but I'm warning you it is almost transparent. It's really a layering piece.

Last edited:
^^ Like the jacket.

I'm in FinTech/ VC so absolutely no one in our place wears suits. I literally wear chinos and a RL button down daily and am the most dressed up here. Lowkey wish I had a reason to get after it.

Back
Top Bottom