Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^^ Like the jacket.

I'm in FinTech/ VC so absolutely no one in our place wears suits. I literally wear chinos and a RL button down daily and am the most dressed up here. Lowkey wish I had a reason to get after it.
Because in SaMo, all the techs dress like this:

Last edited:
wj4 wj4 Dawg everyone is wearing old *** jeans and wal mart button downs. The dude who sits in the office next to me literally wears the weirdest t shirts, jeans and af1's DAILY.

My damn boss walks around barefoot!

And I thought my office was weird for letting the engineer wear cargo shorts and steel toe flip flops 

wj4 wj4 Dawg everyone is wearing old *** jeans and wal mart button downs. The dude who sits in the office next to me literally wears the weirdest t shirts, jeans and af1's DAILY.

My damn boss walks around barefoot!
I can't even function around tech dudes, bro. When you're that gifted at coding, the social side takes a huge tow. And I hear you on walking barefooted, I've seen it done before. Artificial turf was installed in the office for that aspect alone.

I love the environment though. You can bring your pets to work. Dudes with nerdy tattoos. As opposite to corporate America as you can get.

Eww. I don't want to see people's nasty feet around the office. Exceptions would be made for the women with nice feet though.

I can't even function around tech dudes, bro. When you're that gifted at coding, the social side takes a huge tow. And I hear you on walking barefooted, I've seen it done before. Artificial turf was installed in the office for that aspect alone.

I love the environment though. You can bring your pets to work. Dudes with nerdy tattoos. As opposite to corporate America as you can get.

DUDE. I love it so much. Doesn't matter when you come in as long as you get your work done!

Good article about it today actually

https://blog.globeone.com/our-two-cents/3443/

Our social side is decent. I'm part of the marketing department and we do happy hour once a week, my CEO is taking us to the trapeze thing on the pier Friday and then getting drinks rest of day :rofl:

After I got hired my ceo said, "If u ever wear a tie again, I'll make sure it's ur last day here." :rofl:

DUDE. I love it so much. Doesn't matter when you come in as long as you get your work done!

Good article about it today actually

https://blog.globeone.com/our-two-cents/3443/

Our social side is decent. I'm part of the marketing department and we do happy hour once a week, my CEO is taking us to the trapeze thing on the pier Friday and then getting drinks rest of day :rofl:

After I got hired my ceo said, "If u ever wear a tie again, I'll make sure it's ur last day here." :rofl:

It would have been my last day lol if he told me that :smokin

Calm down man, he was JOKING lmao.

Take one of my 300 RL ties off my hands, please?

PM ur addy and I got u lil fella :nthat:

Edit: Nvm, ur new on here.

Last edited:
There's the best dressed man I know :nthat:
I ain't hanging out with you anymore, b.

If you know how to code, you're in high demands. Folks want you to be their CTO. Startups and seasoned firms want you. And yeah hours are flexible. Some even offer unlimited vacation and they don't care when or where you work from as long as you get it done.

Just sucks I'm not built to write lines all day

Back
Top Bottom