Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Didn't realize that. Thanks for the heads up.

Now I just need to find the bill.:lol:
You want to pay it ASAP.

There was this in depth discussion years ago on SF about duties since a lot shop from out of country stores. Some folks never paid theirs and other members were saying these things stay on your record until certain point and a collection agency jumps in and can mess with your records/credit score.

I don't know how true this is since SSN was never given but for $20-30 I'm not going to risk that.

If you can't find your bill, just call them and give them your name and address. They can cross reference.

Appreciate the help so far fellas. I've been lurking the thread for a while now. What's holding me back is abandoning my sneakers. I wanna walk the line and mature it up but still wear sneakers.. Ya know
filling pieces >

Bought my first pair of non-levi's Jeans. APC new petite standard. I was surprised at how soft the denim is.

Gonna buy another pair of jeans. IDK if I want APC or N&F. How do those two compare? What stores have a N&F account so I can try them on for size?

These guys are mostly free lancers. Dime a dozen. Just like the black J. Crew guy doing a lot of work for Nordstrom with menswear stuff now.

:lol: I saw him at a Brooklyn Nets game a few years ago. He stood out like a sore thumb because he was like 6'5 / 6'6.

My Story Et Fall was shipped via UPS.

Wasn't home for the first 2 attempts at delivery, so I had to schedule a pick up from one of the customer centers

Had to pay $26 (Houston, TX) in customs via money order to pick it up.

So, the only way to order from SEF is over the phone or via email since they don't have pics or anything on their website?

Last edited:
Bought my first pair of non-levi's Jeans. APC new petite standard. I was surprised at how soft the denim is.

Gonna buy another pair of jeans. IDK if I want APC or N&F. How do those two compare? What stores have a N&F account so I can try them on for size?

Nordstrom.

just posted a deal on white N&F jeans I purchased.

link was from Nordstrom

I visit this thread so randomly that I prolly missed it. I'll look back tho. Thanks

EDIT: Found it. Deal was only on the white pair. Thinking about getting the Black Power Stretch Skinny Guys

Last edited:
Didn't realize that. Thanks for the heads up.

Now I just need to find the bill.:lol:
You want to pay it ASAP.

There was this in depth discussion years ago on SF about duties since a lot shop from out of country stores. Some folks never paid theirs and other members were saying these things stay on your record until certain point and a collection agency jumps in and can mess with your records/credit score.

I don't know how true this is since SSN was never given but for $20-30 I'm not going to risk that.

If you can't find your bill, just call them and give them your name and address. They can cross reference.
Thanks bro...will do today.

just posted a deal on white N&F jeans I purchased.

link was from Nordstrom

I visit this thread so randomly that I prolly missed it. I'll look back tho. Thanks

EDIT: Found it. Deal was only on the white pair. Thinking about getting the Black Power Stretch Skinny Guys
Black power is a staple of mine. Re-upped for the low on a new pair via grailed and ended up DIY knee-ripping the pair I scooped up last year.

Forewarning though. If you not about that stack life, they will need a hem for sure. I think mine came with a 37" inseam :lol: Good thing about copping from Nordstrom though is that you can order online, and bring to the in store tailor. Pretty sure hems are complimentary.

I don't use polish. I use some red wing leather conditioner I bought. I want to see how the colors change on my boots.

Back
Top Bottom