Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I know the quality is great but people give hender scheme a pass all the time for their stealing of nike and jordan shoe designs.

That's fast fashion. You copy what is in and mass produce to a billion and lower the cost. You're paying for the look and anything else.

Dressing Better Vol. 2.0 is over 3 years old? 
frown.gif
 Feels like I just started buying J Crew chinos

Carlin an old head tho.
I remember when work dress code changed and I could no longer wear my baggy jeans, polos, and J's.  I was pissed initially.  That is what got me into the original thread towards the end lol.  Wouldn't go back for nothing.

I remember when work dress code changed and I could no longer wear my baggy jeans, polos, and J's.  I was pissed initially.  That is what got me into the original thread towards the end lol.  Wouldn't go back for nothing.
My man dropped Karl Kani and Dada for the Crew.

OG thread was from 2009 I think.

My man dropped Karl Kani and Dada for the Crew.

OG thread was from 2009 I think.
Haha I was trying to pinpoint when I began making the transition.  Must have been around Summer of 2011.  I cringe looking at the first fit pics I put up.  Then I was so proud when you posted one of my pics on your blog lol.  Good times

Last edited:
I remember when Pinoy used to rock cargo pants with no break. Then he started listening to Drake and copped ripped jeans and monogram sweaters.

Last edited:
This was the first pic I posted in this thread. Almost exactly 3 years ago. So terrible. I remember being criticized for nothing fitting me properly and wearing a wife beater. Also everyone was hating on my shoes. I really thought I was doing it though. Couldn't tell me nothing I still had the cuban links and Balenciaga's :lol:

Also found this one too from sneakertalk :rofl: (I'm wearing a Supreme fitted and Pharrell dunks)

^That was my 2012 :smh: Thank god for this thread :nthat:

Last edited:
Quick question:

If you're on the athletic build size, shaped like a RB (5'10" 200lbs). Do you wear your trousers with little to no break or would a 1/4" break be better?

Quick question:

If you're on the athletic build size, shaped like a RB (5'10" 200lbs). Do you wear your trousers with little to no break or would a 1/4" break be better?

I personally have a slight break on my pants. I'm no RB, but i do have thick *** thighs from squats. I find it weird when i have absolutely no break. Just doesn't seem to fit my aesthetic very well.

Black power is a staple of mine. Re-upped for the low on a new pair via grailed and ended up DIY knee-ripping the pair I scooped up last year.

Forewarning though. If you not about that stack life, they will need a hem for sure. I think mine came with a 37" inseam :lol: Good thing about copping from Nordstrom though is that you can order online, and bring to the in store tailor. Pretty sure hems are complimentary.

Yeah I noticed when I copped the APCs but I like how APCs fit anyway so I didnt do any tayloring

Do I have to watch out for stretching or size differences due to cut & materials? I know APCs are 1-3 sizes down depending on the cut and materials.

Recently discovered this thread and appreciate the content. I was searching on the first page but did not see specifics.

I wanted to know what brands of dress shirts do you guys recommend? I would say around $80. 

I work in a bank but where I  currently live  (Caribbean) we don't wear suits, simply dress shirt and tie. I mainly wear Ralph Lauren custom fit dress shirts to work but I would like to know what are some good  slim fit shirt options out there.

Appreciated

So, I emailed Lian from SEF a few times and measured my feet. I'm no more than a size 11 in any shoe, yet I ended up measuring at about an 11.5 on the paper I printed. Most boots, I'm no more than a 10.5. He originally recommended to go down a half size, which I was planning on doing by going 10.5 from an 11. Do you guys recommend sticking to the 10.5 rather than ordering an 11? Since Lian usually emails back around 3am due to the time change, I will probably miss the batch if I don't order today as he recommended.

Last edited:
So, I emailed Lian from SEF a few times and measured my feet. I'm no more than a size 11 in any shoe, yet I ended up measuring at about an 11.5 on the paper I printed. Most boots, I'm no more than a 10.5. He originally recommended to go down a half size, which I was planning on doing by going 10.5 from an 11. Do you guys recommend sticking to the 10.5 rather than ordering an 11? Since Lian usually emails back around 3am due to the time change, I will probably miss the batch if I don't order today as he recommended.
Stay with the 11.

Back
Top Bottom